Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a great avvie. I love purple and black, and all the tiny details mesh together so well. =)

Alien Abductee

28,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
You have an awesomely cool avi! She looks so badass with her gun and motorcycle, the whole thing just comes together really well!

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
SO CUTE!
I love the idea, being underwater, the mouth MAKES it! <3

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
You are the most dang dong adorable cat I've seen! With all the clothes people wear, it's nice to see one that doesn't need them.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
you look cute as coyote.. certanly i love the coyotes an i couls say that you are lovely as a puppy .. besides that you melt all your items greatly as a master

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Well, someone's certainly ready for the tanabata festival! And I must say you're the perfect man to attract all the young, single ladies. I look forward to you playing soon in the future~"
It's nice to see an angelic avatar without using the original angelic items. This avatar is super cute and I enjoy its originality. =)

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Now isn't this person a curious sight? You don't feel it necessary to record them in the Millennium Notebook, as their appearance is strange enough to be remembered easily.

"Erm, you look unique, that's for sure. And...the colours blend well."
It sort of depicts this story about a mysterious girl in the forest. Is she lost? Are we? Who knows? I also find the contrast between the avi and the background cool.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
^^ "You know, it's strange. I usually am pretty good when it comes to remembering such an interesting person like you. You're so adorably quirky, with what I'm sure is a rather exciting back story. And yet, when I look at you, I instead get the strangest feeling of deja vu that we've seem to have met before..."

((I guess the big one is when you're not looking I like to sneak a peak and go through your OC journal descriptions! I always find them to be really interesting; you're really good at coming up with backstories! heart ))

^ Your avi is very classy, with a noir feel. She reminds me of those beautiful actresses you would find in those old silent films, especially with those silver sparkles.

⇓ Aha thank you, now I feel all embarrassed! >////<

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

(( Cyane is by far, one of my biggest swoons this side of WG
Your interactions are spot on too ! Great job ! ))
^^ I really enjoy how the black is the main part of the outfit, but the eyes and feathers stick out - in a good way! The little dashes of blue are very nice and complete the avatar. =)
^ I only came back from my 3-5 year-long hiatus a couple of days ago, but this is by far the sexiest avatar I've seen since I've came back, and it has a lovely theme with it as well! (Yay for not being cheap like a Las Vegas stripper!)
I like this because it has an old-timey Gaia feel to it =) Ah, grass skirts and sacred leafs. Good times.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
You look like you're on a fun road trip! heart I love your use of that background and the motorcycle! heart Plus, you picked a great outfit to wear and I love that you've added in the camera! heart Awesome job! heart

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
This woman seems more feral than the ones you've met before...

"You look very mysterious in the dark, and I like how your hair stands out amongst the gloom. It's...beautiful. I like your wolf too!"

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items