Welcome to Gaia! ::

See the contest posts! Join~

yes! 1 100.0% [ 868 ]
Total Votes:[ 868 ]

Kodiki
A n g e l z
I want to find an emulator so I can play old Zelda games...
What's an emulator? ^^;
I'm having trouble catching the legendary pokemon right now so I've decided to play Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time for now. =P
your wayyyyyyyyyy to addicted to that. you havn't even let me try it yet sad
falling__angel
-~-NiNjA_bUnNiEs_RuLe-~-
falling__angel
-~-NiNjA_bUnNiEs_RuLe-~-
Oh! Lexie I'm coming to your b-day tomorow
yay mrgreen
That was sooooo fun! I liked singing along to lion king xd
good biggrin i thought that would be fun xd
I can't beleived that I missed the "sex"!!! everyone saw it except me! gonk
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;
I'm having trouble catching the legendary pokemon right now so I've decided to play Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time for now. =P
I love that game. An emulator is a computer program designed to let you download and play, on your computer, all games. ALL.

Which one are you stuck on.
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;
I love that game. An emulator is a computer program designed to let you download and play, on your computer, all games. ALL.

Oh. o-O;;
Oh, I caught my Azelf yesterday but now I have the catch the other one... Uxie I think. ^^;
falling__angel
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;
There's not enough time to playyy~ =(
Kodiki
falling__angel
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;
There's not enough time to playyy~ =(
surprised
volleyball was fun today you guys!!! Eventhough we only made sand turtles the whole time sweatdrop
Kodiki
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;

Oh. o-O;;
Oh, I caught my Azelf yesterday but now I have the catch the other one... Uxie I think. ^^;
I caught two of them the wild one I'm not trying get for a while. To much work.
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;

Oh. o-O;;
Haha, yeah. =P I don't even know where to try to catch it anymore since it fled from me the first time.^^;

heart2heart: Thanks.^^
domokun heart
So hot outside. gonk
Kodiki
So hot outside. gonk
i went swimming whee
Kodiki
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
What's an emulator? ^^;

Oh. o-O;;
Haha, yeah. =P I don't even know where to try to catch it anymore since it fled from me the first time.^^;

Oh there's a poketech app that you can mark stuff on the map and you can see Uxie's face on it too.
-~-NiNjA_bUnNiEs_RuLe-~-
Kodiki
So hot outside. gonk
i went swimming whee
i love it biggrin
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z
Kodiki
A n g e l z

Oh. o-O;;

Oh there's a poketech app that you can mark stuff on the map and you can see Uxie's face on it too.
I don't have that poketech app. xP But I've got Uxie. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces