• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Waffles! 25
Anyone else having this problem?

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
I was told it means an announcement was deleted. Like, a sale announcement and the sale is now over, when they delete it, it comes up saying a new announcement for reasons unknown.

Perfect Saint

Wonder what they were? I had three of those.

Tipsy Strawberry

18,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Waffles! 25
Arcee Gibson
I was told it means an announcement was deleted. Like, a sale announcement and the sale is now over, when they delete it, it comes up saying a new announcement for reasons unknown.

Yea, I've seen those before. But this has happened with every announcement I've had in the past couple of hours. Ex: I just refreshed and had an announcement and couldn't see that one. :c

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
lilypadlavender
Arcee Gibson

Yea, I've seen those before. But this has happened with every announcement I've had in the past couple of hours. Ex: I just refreshed and had an announcement and couldn't see that one. :c

Yes, it's the same with me.

Roasai's Fangirl

Colorful Cottontail

19,000 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Love can accomplish many a great thing

Literally just had this happen.
User Image

If cultivated by the hands that share it.

Tipsy Strawberry

18,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Waffles! 25
Arcee Gibson
lilypadlavender
Arcee Gibson

Yes, it's the same with me.

Looks like someone broke something! Hopefully they fix it soon. :)

Fantastic Officer

18,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Millionaire 200
lilypadlavender
Anyone else having this problem?

Same with me

Clever Goat

Usually that "Permission Error" means the announcement was deleted or if it was timed, that it expired, however 3+ announcements is... excessive.

Lanzer did say previously that he was going to try to fix the announcements, so maybe he's testing something?

Protective Trash

I've had five announcements do this to me today. Like others said, I figured the first two were just deleted or ones I missed out on, because it had been about a day since I had logged in. However, three more have come in the last ten minutes and have shown the same thing. Something a bit weird is up, but not sure what it is either.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
The last 6 announcements I've clicked through have had that message. Bit frustrating..

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
I've had quite a few in the last little while. They must be testing or working on something.

Angelic Blob

Thanks for posting. yes, I am having the same issues; five announcements and none are accessible.
Same issue. Haven't kept track of the number, but it's been like that since about 2pm or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff