Welcome to Gaia! ::

i agree and dont get me started about christina agulaira

3,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I PSYCH I
Yeah? Slash magically became a sellout and Usher's lipsinking was off.
I won't even start on the Black-Eyed Peas.

I soo agree!!!
It just plain sucked!

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
XxX NeOn CoLoRz XxX
I PSYCH I

I soo agree!!!
It just plain sucked!
*looks at sig* Kisses your rebel a*** okay now thats done with....the half tme show was kind of good but it lacked....they put the wrong people and order of guests like slash? seriously next usher mouthing words . fergie was all over slash but he was trying to play guitsr. in general half time sucked d**k except for the light show

3,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Official_GreenHornet_Kato
XxX NeOn CoLoRz XxX
I PSYCH I

I soo agree!!!
It just plain sucked!
*looks at sig* Kisses your rebel a*** okay now thats done with....the half tme show was kind of good but it lacked....they put the wrong people and order of guests like slash? seriously next usher mouthing words . fergie was all over slash but he was trying to play guitsr. in general half time sucked d**k except for the light show

*looks at a*** wow um hahaha
Well i totally agree.
Well i love slash, but fergie just murdered that song!
Usher & the peas, dont get me started. =/

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
I didn't go see the show, but from what you guys are saying, it was a good thing I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I watched the game though.

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i used to be a big fan but it sucked burning_eyes

Galactic General

What'd you expect?

>.>

3,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Polychronicon
What'd you expect?

>.>

Well, you do have point there =/
I totally agree. The Black Eyed Peas didnt do so well. I bet anybody can do better then them. biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile lol lol

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
The halftime was a result of ******** WITH THE FORMULA too much. They got a band that was neither fun to watch, nor good at music.

NFL, please, next time get a rock band... like Rammstein. Actually, just bring Rammstein next year.

Note to Black Eyed Peas: Just never mention this again, and maybe try again when your about half as awesome as the Who. I know that'll take a long time, but you should gie it a shot. Also, the superbowl is not the Tron: Legacy convention. Never wear that again.
the halftime show made me want to hurt a Chinese baby while throwing tofu at old people.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Its great to see a forum where everyone is agreeing. biggrin
And I agree as well. Half time and Post game shows sucked massively. They had a horrible mix of performers. Fergie had a frog in her throat and tried way too hard. Christina Aguilara needs to practiced before jumping on stage and stop trying to show off and just sing the song they way it is meant to be sung. and lastly THANK GOD it wasn't Bieber!

Beasty's Superhero

Demonic Trash

Ehh it was okay.
The most disappointing thing in it was that I found out that Usher really can't do live concerts period. (I found out later listening to a radio station I listen to all the time that he really just doesn't do that good live. He's an amazing dancer though).

Slash was cool but I didn't like that he paired up with Fergie. I've never been a big fan of her. Call me a Joint&Jam fan.

Edit:

Also we knew it was going to be the black eyed peas, and if I remember right their latest songs have all been Dance club, Technowannabe songs recently so honestly no one should have been expecting it to be amazing.

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'd say that they should get Journey for next year, but their current drummer sucks. ._.
Agreeeeeed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces