Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colts fan, or Manning fan? There is no both, honey.

Colts 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Manning 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Neither, 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Feral Gatekeeper

So, how was that ride on the Manning bandwagon? Hope you didn't hurt yourselves when you dove off! I mean, not like it was going very fast, but there was a lot of people, and getting crushed does not sound like fun. I mean, I wouldn't know, considering I've always been, am, and will always be a Colts fan. COLTS STRONG.

Prophet

Why wouldn't you cheer for manning? He gave you your first super bowl ring. lol

Feral Gatekeeper

California Star

Lol! Did you not just see that game?! I guess Manning lost that game for the Broncos? Or Wilson won it for the Seahawks? It's a TEAM, not the quarterback! Sure, you need a good one, but does the QB play fullback? Or tailback? Or center? Or the running back? Pshaw, no, sir! He's typically only the QB, and if not, he can't play more than one position. It's the same with every sport. Duh, silly, boy~! cat_razz

Prophet

Amityvillager
California Star

Lol! Did you not just see that game?! I guess Manning lost that game for the Broncos? Or Wilson won it for the Seahawks? It's a TEAM, not the quarterback! Sure, you need a good one, but does the QB play fullback? Or tailback? Or center? Or the running back? Pshaw, no, sir! He's typically only the QB, and if not, he can't play more than one position. It's the same with every sport. Duh, silly, boy~! cat_razz
It was horrible, but one player can change the game, remember when payton was hurt when he was with the colts, what was your record? 2-14? I'm just saying colt fans should at least respect him lol he carried your team.

High-functioning Elder

Honestly I'm just surprised (still) that he didn't go into coaching for the Colts after his neck surgery.

But really though he did go to a superbowl, you have to give him mad props for that, even if he lost it real bad.

Feral Gatekeeper

California Star
Amityvillager
California Star

It was horrible, but one player can change the game, remember when payton was hurt when he was with the colts, what was your record? 2-14? I'm just saying colt fans should at least respect him lol

With our mostly rookie team? I mean, did you watch our season? It was pretty damn good for the second year with a new QB, and a fairly young team! Sure that season sucked, and killed me, but I didn't leave the Colts like so many did, I stuck with them throughout it all, who were just part of the Manning bandwagon.

And that's the problem with Manning and his fans. I do respect his skill, when he was younger, but it's gone to his head, and downhill. People act like he made the Colts, when that's not the case. Every individual player and their fans make a team, not one guy.

Anyways, don't want to sound all angry or whatnot at you, but this is a passionate discussion, and thank you for letting me argue. I need it. xD

Feral Gatekeeper

Ontelligent
Honestly I'm just surprised (still) that he didn't go into coaching for the Colts after his neck surgery.

But really though he did go to a superbowl, you have to give him mad props for that, even if he lost it real bad.

Sure, he and his team made it. But you're right. (And again, team, lol.) Especially when Pagano had all his cancer issues going on, poor guy.

Prophet

Amityvillager
California Star
Amityvillager
California Star

It was horrible, but one player can change the game, remember when payton was hurt when he was with the colts, what was your record? 2-14? I'm just saying colt fans should at least respect him lol

With our mostly rookie team? I mean, did you watch our season? It was pretty damn good for the second year with a new QB, and a fairly young team! Sure that season sucked, and killed me, but I didn't leave the Colts like so many did, I stuck with them throughout it all, who were just part of the Manning bandwagon.

And that's the problem with Manning and his fans. I do respect his skill, when he was younger, but it's gone to his head, and downhill. People act like he made the Colts, when that's not the case. Every individual player and their fans make a team, not one guy.

Anyways, don't want to sound all angry or whatnot at you, but this is a passionate discussion, and thank you for letting me argue. I need it. xD
it's not a argument, lol m'dear. i'm just gonna leave this here

Feral Gatekeeper

California Star
Amityvillager
California Star
Amityvillager
California Star

it's not a argument, lol m'dear. i'm just gonna leave this here

I suppose I'm venting, lol. He was great for our team, I will admit that freely, honestly, and with respect. But it just annoys me that some people think he made the Colts, and they suck without him. It was a huge change that was pretty quick for them. I also want to thank you for changing some of my view and helping me look at it differently. You're that unbiased person I needed, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff