Got a dream game? Post it! 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
...until then, I *might* tune in at halftime. Prolly not.

I've never been *that* into football, 'cause, y'know, as Derek Lutz said, "Violent ground acquisition games such as football are in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war". (I don't know exactly wth that means but I like to quote it.) But an Eagles-Steelers matchup? Oh boy! I'd finally trade in my beat-up old Eagles jersey for a new one for such an event. Eagles manicure too - that midnight green nail polish gets easier to find all the time. I even have my menu planned - Philadelphia cheesesteaks and Iron City beer.

*sigh*

A girl can dream! rofl

31,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Don't forget the Tastykakes.
You may never wake up. )':

Green Kitten

21,125 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Thanks for the gold.
Nice tank.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
shellsmachine

I've never been *that* into football, 'cause, y'know, as Derek Lutz said, "Violent ground acquisition games such as football are in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war". (I don't know exactly wth that means but I like to quote it.) But an Eagles-Steelers matchup? Oh boy! I'd finally trade in my beat-up old Eagles jersey for a new one for such an event. Eagles manicure too - that midnight green nail polish gets easier to find all the time. I even have my menu planned - Philadelphia cheesesteaks and Iron City beer.

*sigh*

A girl can dream! rofl

First, big points for the Back to School reference.

Second, considering they went from 4-12 to 10-6 with a brand new coach in his first NFL gig at any position (that everyone thought would flame out fast,) with a quarterback that no one thought could play in Kelly's system, and made it to the playoffs? Damn good year. Your dream may not be that far off.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
B Banzai
shellsmachine

*sigh*

A girl can dream! rofl

First, big points for the Back to School reference.

Second, considering they went from 4-12 to 10-6 with a brand new coach in his first NFL gig at any position (that everyone thought would flame out fast,) with a quarterback that no one thought could play in Kelly's system, and made it to the playoffs? Damn good year. Your dream may not be that far off.

551/517 ty.

Glad to see there's someone else on Gaia who knows that there were, in fact, movies made before 2000. In color, yet.
And the Birds did have a pretty dang good year! I do give lots of credit to Coach Kelly. Some naysayers will say "the Eagles didn't beat anybody good this year". Phooey. 10-6 > 4-12 any old day.

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
shellsmachine

*sigh*

A girl can dream! rofl

seahawks baby!!!

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
my team won sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
;lkjhgfdsasdfghjkl;'lkjhgfdsdfghjkl;lkjhgfdsdfghj./";lkjuhygtfgyhujijuhg

Quick Reply