Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry, but the Hawks have been cheating for a while now. If it isn't necessarily cheating, it's blind referees and a mischievous coach ordering them to flop, which all started with that ridiculous "touchdown" against the Packers (we all know what I'm referring to). they have good players, no doubt, but there's a good grip of penalties that just aren't called against the Hawks.

I'm def going for the Broncs, even though they beat my Pats, because I can't stand the Hawks or their basically guaranteed home field wins.

Friendly Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
yeah ******** the the seahawks

Rare

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
I hate football. lol but i like their colors o 3o

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I agree, some of the calls that were made against the opposing teams were bogus.

Tipsy Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Take your butthurt elsewhere. smile
LeftBehindInTheDust
Broncos gonna leave the seahawks behind in the dust

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Lol. They are the most penalized team in the league. The infamous Fail Mary had more to do with bad officiating than with "flopping".

Looks like you need some cream for that butthurt.

Tipsy Loiterer

I hope we get better calls next time. Those refs were bullshit.
MasturChef
Lol. They are the most penalized team in the league. The infamous Fail Mary had more to do with bad officiating than with "flopping".

Looks like you need some cream for that butthurt.
you missed the "blind referees" part

need some ice for that a**l sting?

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Oyoz
I'm sorry, but the Hawks have been cheating for a while now. If it isn't necessarily cheating, it's blind referees and a mischievous coach ordering them to flop, which all started with that ridiculous "touchdown" against the Packers (we all know what I'm referring to). they have good players, no doubt, but there's a good grip of penalties that just aren't called against the Hawks.

I'm def going for the Broncs, even though they beat my Pats, because I can't stand the Hawks or their basically guaranteed home field wins.

lmao blame the ref's not the hawks....

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
LeftBehindInTheDust
Angeni1
Oyoz

lmao blame the ref's not the hawks....
Already did.

NEXT!
As a Pats fan you should understand that this is the same exact thing that every fan says against the opposite team. I mean, I always hear people b***h about how the Pats "cheat" and how the refs are blind. I've heard the same for many other teams as well. Let me make something very clear. Even if the refs are missing calls it's not the fault of the teams. The Hawks deserve this Superbowl. They've come so far in such a short time and they've never won a bowl.

*from a Pats fan*

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
thief rikku5
I agree, some of the calls that were made against the opposing teams were bogus.

There were bad calls against both sides...

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
LeftBehindInTheDust

rofl ahahaha this ^ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff