10,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
feel free to post during commercials, make bets and talk about the plays

ALSO GO TO TOWN 1 AND GO TO 5 BARTON 001073 FOR DISCUSSION

22-0 so far WOOOT

GO

Swaglord420 rolled 12 12-sided dice: 6, 11, 3, 7, 7, 6, 7, 9, 9, 7, 10, 2 Total: 84 (12-144)

Anxious Conversationalist

10,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
if anyone is willing to put up on a contest (i only have 150k)

roll 12 12 sided dice. to get 12.

doesnt it work that way?

current prize pot:

Friendly Gaian

biggrin GO SEAHAWKS!!!! biggrin
╔═●○●User Image●○●══════════════════════════════●○●User Image●○●═╗
~嘘だと言ってよ、~

User ImageSEAHAWKSSSSS WHOOOUser Image

~ジョー!~
╚═●○●User Image●○●══════════════════════════════●○●User Image●○●═╝

10,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
yo its 22 to nothing

Friendly Gaian

10,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
i have a toowns topic read first post to join

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
wow , we did awesome....what a blow out game!!! feel kind of sorry for the broncos, lmao

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
That was such a great game! Hooray Seahawks!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The Seahawks were like a well coordinated pack of wolves, and anyone who had the ball on the opposing team was the wounded deer they were hunting. They moved so fast, and their defense was so aggressive it was practically offense. It was amazing to watch. And when they got the ball? ******** cheetahs. Just zoom, gone. I don't think the Broncos could have won even if they did have their act together. It was a freakin' massacre. At 22, I thought it was down to a mercy killing. 43? Turned into pure blood sport. They kept playing ball until the very end. It was like the Broncs gave up after the first quarter. I'm used to superbowls being like a gladiator match. Two strong forces pitted against each other to find the better warrior. But this? This one was full on predator vs prey.

Tipsy Regular

thats about it. smile hehehe i didnt get to see the start of the game cause i was sleeping, but the broncos failed from the beginning. we dominated them biggrin

12th Man Strong!!!

xXFurygeistXx
The Seahawks were like a well coordinated pack of wolves, and anyone who had the ball on the opposing team was the wounded deer they were hunting. They moved so fast, and their defense was so aggressive it was practically offense. It was amazing to watch. And when they got the ball? ******** cheetahs. Just zoom, gone. I don't think the Broncos could have won even if they did have their act together. It was a freakin' massacre. At 22, I thought it was down to a mercy killing. 43? Turned into pure blood sport. They kept playing ball until the very end. It was like the Broncs gave up after the first quarter. I'm used to superbowls being like a gladiator match. Two strong forces pitted against each other to find the better warrior. But this? This one was full on predator vs prey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff