IM TRENDY
and where is that again?

der

Liberal Raider

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Have fun with them. I was living in Texas the year of the infamous wardrobe "malfunction". Freaking idiots did nothing but talk about how the game should've been in their state. Changed their tune after halftime. I can't even remember the amount of fights that broke out because of the game...

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's in my state this year, as well as on my birthday, and i'm only an hour away and 10 mins from an interstate, so prolly get some stupid superbowl traffic all freeking weekend. some poor dude from the planning committee has been pulling a couple week's worth of work to make this thing work.

all i'm thinking? IT Better snOW!

Fashionable Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm fifteen minutes away from it. *sobs* I can't leave my house! Someone come with rations! Oh god whyyy? Also the Super Bowl is not important enough for my college to sell all the student parking to making it impossible for us to get to school this week. Wasn't bad enough you cause undue construction that misplaced homeless people, you had to screw with my school schedule and the bus routes. I hate you Super Bowl. I truly, sincerely hate you!

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ryosei_Hime
I'm fifteen minutes away from it. *sobs* I can't leave my house! Someone come with rations! Oh god whyyy? Also the Super Bowl is not important enough for my college to sell all the student parking to making it impossible for us to get to school this week. Wasn't bad enough you cause undue construction that misplaced homeless people, you had to screw with my school schedule and the bus routes. I hate you Super Bowl. I truly, sincerely hate you!

I wish it would snow. the city claims they are ready for anything. trying to make the town pretty JUST for superbowl, trying to up security, JUST FOR SUPERBOWL, apparently the regular residents don't matter...just SUUPERBOWL

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
TisNarc
burning_eyes

all the ******** pricks who will be coming through my town

burning_eyes

in Indiana
discuss this stupid game

Nice. I feel your pain. I'm in the Anderson area.
x.x

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Have you gone to any events, party's? I know when we had it here in Arizona me and my friends went to a party hosted by John Travolta Saturday Night Spectacular it was so much fun. We went to many others but John party was my favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff