Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
first off, i'd just like to say that i really like this game.
however, i would have preferred it here on gaia, but that's just me lol.

- Which character is your favorite? Which is your least favorite?
my favorite i would say would be Lena. she cute and seems to be "in charge" if you will. smile

- Do the quests give you some sense that there's a little story going on?
it does. it cute and makes it more fun.

- Do you like the little random things characters say, or do they bug you?
it's cute sometime, but when i'm trying to see behind them, then it's not.

- Do you enjoy the quest story intros, or do you click like mad to skip them?
i read them. to me, it's just as important as the "stories" in the quests.

- Are the quests too easy? Too hard? Are there any that you got stuck on (other than the bugged Rich quest)?
right now, im in a tedious spot. i'm stuck trying to make money so i can complete the quests i currently have.

- Do you resent when a quest tells you to grow a certain kind of crop even though you've been focusing your farming efforts on another type of crop?
i dont resent the request to grow crops for a quest. my resentment is two things. 1) i dont like that it costs cash to grow the watermelons. 2)there currently isnt anyway to buy more farm plots so that i may grow more crops to make more money.

Shameless Noob

12,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
My favorite is Tom SO CUTE. I'm cheating here. Rich is also one of my favorites. PLAYA <3 Least = Lena or Uncle Buzz. I see them as annoying.

Yes, although I take forever to complete them, the diary helps with the major plot developments.

I only wish they could say more.

I click them like mad to read it.

- Are the quests too easy? Too hard? Are there any that you got stuck on (other than the bugged Rich quest)?
Easy, just hard on me financially. I can't really part with my pixel monies.

- Do you resent when a quest tells you to grow a certain kind of crop even though you've been focusing your farming efforts on another type of crop?
Nope, I just ignore them. Though the 'new' label pops up and gets in my way of farming >_>

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I most like Tom and Lena. Least favorite is probably Elden. I wish the animals had some personification to them because really there's no reason to have them otherwise, except cuteness.
They do
I like it, but wish it could be turned off because they tend to get in the way of things. Also if two characters talk right next to each other, the bubbles overlap and its hard to tell who said what
I think the text appears a bit slow for my tastes, but I like them.
The quests seem fine in difficulty, its the difficulty of getting land and house upgrades that really concerns me. So many people are saying they'll stop playing at level 30 that it makes me kinda depressed, I plan on continuing but what'll be the point if everyone else that plays stops playing because they don't wanna spend cash. Also the gold costs for some of the land expansions are insane, as in they seem like they'd take a month or more to earn...
Not really, I do wish they were retroactive though. It's happened to me where I get a quest that tells me to harvest something after I literally just got done harvesting a whole batch of them. But I see how that'd be hard to do.

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I really like Sophie; her hyper nature is fun and makes me laugh a bit. I also like her crush a lot, it's sweet. =w= I don't really have a least favorite character, but I do dislike how one dimensional some of them are. I know it's hard to really develop a personality in just a few short interactions, but I get it already; Rich is rich, with all the snobbery that tends to come with that.

Definitely. Although I don't always understand why certain quests reward me with certain characters; especially the pets. I wish we could get even more story here. :3

I like some of them, but they get a little bit old sometimes, because they're repetitive. I love their little bouts of moodiness, though, and it's the only way to get to know the characters who aren't involved in the quest lines, so I'm glad they're there. But I sometimes wish there was an option to shut them up without having to completely stop them altogether.

I do, I do! I wish there were more, and that the characters had a few more images to show different moods and poses and reactions and the like. Lena could've looked a little more sad about her date gone bad, for example.

The quests seem fine to me. I've had the 'chocolate' quest open for a few days now, because the factory was so expensive and I knew I'd need to get rid of another factory so I would have enough happiness, but I'm finally building it now. They seem to rise in difficulty a bit as the game goes on.

I don't mind the crops so much, but I do dislike having to build certain factories that I otherwise would never have built. For example, the popcorn factory. Since popcorn isn't used as an ingredient for anything else, I didn't really have much interest in building it. That's a lot of gold, time, and clicking to throw down into something that I ultimately don't want.

But I'm also glad that it's there, because I want something to motivate me to build factories that I might not've otherwise. I need that extra push, even if it does frustrate me.

One last note;
I really wish there were more stories to view. What's David's story? What about Alex? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY VILLAGE? gonk

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sophie's my fav. because she's a hoot. Least fav: Alex and David because I have no idea what role they play. They just popped up and wonder around.

Yes, the stories do give a sense of a story going on.

I like the random little sayings.

I enjoy the quest intros.

For me the quests are just right since in doing them I gain exp. points and move the stories along.

Nope, I just pass whatever quest tells me that I need to grow this or build that because I have my own plans for how I want my town/farm to look.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I hope I'm not being bothersome by replying to an old thread, but...

So far? I'm only lvl 14, so...I don't really have that many characters at the moment. Character wise, I really like Lena. Design wise, I like how Sophie looks. I don't know, I just like how her red hair and green eyes go together...plus her cowgirl outfit. :3

Yes and no. Yes, they do if they have cutscenes. No, if it's just Buzz going "We need some pork k thx bai". While I don't mind that the quests are trying to nudge me to have more variety/diversity and all, I would like a better reason to spend all that money to upgrade my house, then buy pumpkins, then buy pigs. It's not necessary, but it would be nice. :3

At first I absolutely adored it. But after I knew what they were going to say by reading just the first word...not so much. I don't know if it's possible, but if you could either:
a) stagger the amount of time between each character speaking
or
b) make it so the characters are having mini conversations with each other (so it makes more sense)
I'd love that <3. But if it's too much work, I completely understand.

I actually flipped a table when I skipped one once. xD I was so happy that I can go back and re watch them. If there was an option in the diary to re watch them all in sequential order, I'd abuse it more often than not.

I think they're pretty nicely staggered over the levels. It's not that some of them are hard, actually. It's more like I'm too much of a cheapskate to go spend all the money to get all that I need (and not even get a cut scene in return. You can tell I'm an RPGer, can't you? P: )

Like everyone before me, the crop quests I don't mind. I'm just focusing on as much profit as I can get my cheap and grubby hands on.

As a sort of add-on, I really do like how cute the game is. I have been enjoying playing, and I think there's a lot of potential. I wish there were more story elements (like Lemonade-Skittles said, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY VILLAGE?)
Which character is your favorite? Which is your least favorite? Granted, I'm only level 4, but I so far like the characters being introduced.

- Do the quests give you some sense that there's a little story going on? It is the first FB app game that has decent story, Frontierville aka Pioneer Trail, their cutscenes is rather choppy and I lose interest in that.

- Do you like the little random things characters say, or do they bug you? N/a

- Do you enjoy the quest story intros, or do you click like mad to skip them? I try to watch them, but when I have to go to work, I skip them.

- Are the quests too easy? Too hard? Are there any that you got stuck on (other than the bugged Rich quest)? Inbetween, other farm games on FB is between easy or hard. Higher levels you become, the harder to get within a day or a week.

- Do you resent when a quest tells you to grow a certain kind of crop even though you've been focusing your farming efforts on another type of crop? I don't mind at all.

Thank you SO much for playing! We hope you enjoy the game as much as we enjoyed working on it.
I would just like to say I enjoy this game, and I love the cute artwork. I especially like the "Happiness" feature, as it makes sure our farm still looks decent along with our crops.

Which character is your favorite? Which is your least favorite?
Lena and Toto (the cutest thing ever!) are my favourite, and my least favourite would have to be Tom, because the onion cookies (quest) was just mean and it changed my mind about him. :<

Yes, the quests do give me a sense that there is a storyline, and I find it light and entertaining. I do enjoy the special "Gaia humour" that the NPCs have, haha.

They're a nice touch, but sometimes they can be annoying if I'm trying to click something that's behind the speech bubble. Maybe you could make it so we can "X" out the bubble or make it so they talk only when you click on them?

I do enjoy and read through the quest story intros; it has that quirky Gaia uniqueness to them. However I really like the fact that we have the option to skip them.

I think the quests are good; they are not too easy and not too hard.

No not really. The quests give me something to work towards. Just growing my own crops while gaining lots and lots of gold would be boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff