Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream I submited this post yesterday but no one listen... I entered the game and I clicked to buy the premium set for starter. Once I've clicked it there's a popup said I must pay for 50 FB credits that I agree with but when I do that it's been loaded for 10 minutes and I can't do anything but click to close it... how could I do now...? Your game charged me for 50 FB credits but nothing happened. Now I can't play game because I must buy your premium set again and this's not fair. Why do I pay U for 50 and 50 FB credits for this set? So now just tell me,how should I do with this problem? Can U pay me back for my FB credits? Please help me... crying
Kennett_O
scream I submited this post yesterday but no one listen... I entered the game and I clicked to buy the premium set for starter. Once I've clicked it there's a popup said I must pay for 50 FB credits that I agree with but when I do that it's been loaded for 10 minutes and I can't do anything but click to close it... how could I do now...? Your game charged me for 50 FB credits but nothing happened. Now I can't play game because I must buy your premium set again and this's not fair. Why do I pay U for 50 and 50 FB credits for this set? So now just tell me,how should I do with this problem? Can U pay me back for my FB credits? Please help me... crying

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.
Thanks for suggestion... but I've done that already and no reply until now. I wonder that is there someone be the same? So I must lost my money for free... crying May be I should report this to Facebook directly!
Kennett_O
Thanks for suggestion... but I've done that already and no reply until now. I wonder that is there someone be the same? So I must lost my money for free... crying May be I should report this to Facebook directly!

Hi there,

All tickets are replied to. If you haven't seen one, make sure to check your spam filter. If you are at a school or other place that might filter your mail before you get it, it's possible they stopped our reply from getting to you. What is your ticket number so I can verify we did get it?
I don't understand about ticket but I've tried to find the reply in my mail and didn't found. Please reply me here if U can.
Kennett_O
I don't understand about ticket but I've tried to find the reply in my mail and didn't found. Please reply me here if U can.

Hi there,

What is the ticket number you got when you filed your report?
Sorry! I can't remember that now. So forget it...because I've just paid to the game 50 FB credits again,as I said I've no choice to do anything. At last I hope this cast shouldn't happen to anyone again.... evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff