Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
the silly thing disconnected while i was trying to upgrade my house and when i reloaded the game, the stuff i had sold to get that money was gone, and the house was still level 2 instead of 3 like it should have been. grrface. :/

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Serene Sky
the silly thing disconnected while i was trying to upgrade my house and when i reloaded the game, the stuff i had sold to get that money was gone, and the house was still level 2 instead of 3 like it should have been. grrface. :/

I've been having that problem quite a bit the past few days when it disconnects from the server.
Hasn't happened recently though.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Serene Sky

I'd suggest you contact the support from in-game about this.

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Ascended Yannie
Serene Sky

I've been having that problem quite a bit the past few days when it disconnects from the server.
Hasn't happened recently though.
i'm going to kill someone so hard. SO HARD! gonk that 5k took a ridiculously long time to gather up.

Greedy Consumer

6,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Serene Sky
good thing you have me to help! put some stuff into the market!

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
False Serenity
Serene Sky

Are you...are you serious? xD

Greedy Consumer

6,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ascended Yannie
False Serenity
Serene Sky

Are you...are you serious? xD
wot? hoaring for gold is hoaring for gold. shush you.

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
gah. it happened again. suddenly, i hate this game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff