Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ok I'll keep it short. How do you move buildings and fences and stuff? ty

Time-traveling Senshi

You click on the Edit button above where your neighbors/friends are listed. It looks like a four arrow cross. Once you click on that you'll get a grid version of your village without villagers and animations. Hover over what it is you want to move and it will be outlined in yellow with a curving double arrow on it. You can click on that double arrow to change which way your building/tree/animal/decoration/fence/wall/road tile faces. Click anywhere else on the item and you'll be able to move it to wherever you want in your village. It will be highlighted red when it does not fit where you are moving it to and it will be highlighted green when it does fit where you wish to move it to.

Hope this helps.

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Chibi Halo
          You click on the Edit button above where your neighbors/friends are listed. It looks like a four arrow cross. Once you click on that you'll get a grid version of your village without villagers and animations. Hover over what it is you want to move and it will be outlined in yellow with a curving double arrow on it. You can click on that double arrow to change which way your building/tree/animal/decoration/fence/wall/road tile faces. Click anywhere else on the item and you'll be able to move it to wherever you want in your village. It will be highlighted red when it does not fit where you are moving it to and it will be highlighted green when it does fit where you wish to move it to.

Hope this helps.

ah *bonks his head* can't believe I missed that. razz haha, it just didn't look like an edit button. I thought it moved the screen or something. Thanks xd

Time-traveling Senshi

Tonaw
Chibi Halo

Hope this helps.

ah *bonks his head* can't believe I missed that. razz haha, it just didn't look like an edit button. I thought it moved the screen or something. Thanks xd

Yeah it's best to hover over the buttons to see what each one is for. It's best when you go to edit your village to turn the view into flat mode so you can better see how large each component is and help them fit better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff