Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

I admit the game is interesting BUT there is always an error message while you plant something or harvest something or do anything really. The message pops up like every 3 minutes. Not only that but when I try to visit other players town/farms whatever you want to call it I get another error message and then it wont load. ._. honestly not sure if it's worth playing with so many errors D:. It would be nice if they were fixed, because the game is cute. :3

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think it is cute but also the errors are annoying but they are working them out, at first the gold collection wasn't working but now it is so it is just going to take some time smile

Lunatic

Author-Demon
I think it is cute but also the errors are annoying but they are working them out, at first the gold collection wasn't working but now it is so it is just going to take some time smile

Yeah I have been reading about the issues they have been having. I am still playing it XD. I just keep refreshing the page. Plus I am killing time so eh, no harm done biggrin

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LilithLilit
Author-Demon

Yeah I have been reading about the issues they have been having. I am still playing it XD. I just keep refreshing the page. Plus I am killing time so eh, no harm done biggrin

lol yup smile im a level 5 right now it is really easy XD so i want to get to level 10 by tonight i hope

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Level 8 here. ^_^
I find that taking it slow and clicking things one at a time as opposed to Farmvilling it and clicking all over creation reduces the number of times that pesky error message shows. XD

Lunatic

I am on level 6 right now XD. It is fun, trying to take my time. I do like it better than most of the games, I don't run out of energy, yeah the gold is hard to collect for some reason no matter how much I harvest I have trouble collecting gold XD. I have even been doing the quests but still upping my gold slowly, and level now ._.

Lunatic

Level 9 XD. Hopefully I get to 10 before bed @.@ Getting a bit tired.

Lunatic

I hit level 10 and guess what?!!!! I didn't get the sunflower item... -.- plz tell me I didn't waste like 2 hours leveling up just to get nothing but...

You've received 18 gold in EXP reward.
You've also received 200 gold for leveling up.
Keep up the good work!

Lunatic

ugh...-.- Almost at level 11 and still no sunflower gift from Gaia. I think I am going to quit for the night. I am way too tired to do anymore gaming atm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff