Welcome to Gaia! ::

☀Summer Springs!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 >

Sweet Senshi

come on! share the beauty of your town in a post below!!
dont be shy!! 3nodding
here's mine... sweatdrop
User Image

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I just redecorated (and spent all the 1.5 mil I had been saving crying ), but it looks pretty 3nodding

[Click for Full Version - 2030 x 1090 px, 3.8mb]

User Image

Sweet Senshi

Delamort

it's so pretty!!! emotion_kirakira
i am really loving that church you have in your town.... and holy cow! look at all that land!!!! which land upgrade did you last get?

Sweet Senshi

purple_FILLLTH

it's so simple! i love it!! emotion_kirakira
thanks for sharing! biggrin
that town looks kool
i got hacked mehn crying
im sorry im replyn so much i am not goin 2 reply no more

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lupis Aeternam
Delamort

i am really loving that church you have in your town.... and holy cow! look at all that land!!!! which land upgrade did you last get?

I got that church as a prize, on Gaia's screenshot contest in June 3nodding My last land expansion was 46x46, but it's already starting to get too small ._.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My very unpretty and crammed Summer Springs. xd

User Image

Sweet Senshi

Wolfie

so many red roses!!
and what are those blue things next to your farm plots? is that...water?!!?!
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?!?!?!!? gonk

Sweet Senshi

Delamort
Lupis Aeternam
Delamort

I got that church as a prize, on Gaia's screenshot contest in June 3nodding My last land expansion was 46x46, but it's already starting to get too small ._.

was the church a participant prize, or did you have to actually place to get it? because, i'm totally kicking myself in the shins right now if it was a prize for participation. .-.
aand holy balls, that's a lot of land. x.x
i need to expand sometime soon. crying my place is so cramped for what i want to do with it!!

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lupis Aeternam
Delamort
Lupis Aeternam
Delamort

was the church a participant prize, or did you have to actually place to get it? because, i'm totally kicking myself in the shins right now if it was a prize for participation. .-.
aand holy balls, that's a lot of land. x.x
i need to expand sometime soon. crying my place is so cramped for what i want to do with it!!

No, it was actually a 1st place prize whee There were no participation prizes, though I think there should have been, since there was a 10,000 gold fee to enter.

I'd say it's worth to save gold to expand, at least if you're like me, and like to have room for many factories and for decorations =p But a lot of people manage by just having a lot of factories and basically only tulips/cosmos as decorations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff