Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why close SS? It's the only FB game I enjoy playing!!! crying crying crying crying
i don't want it to be closed too!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
It's all a legal matter of a bigger company buying the smaller company.

So sadly no matter what It's not staying.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm not sure how much good a petition could do, but maybe after the game shuts down someone (or I) could make a thread where people can share stories of playing it and it could just be a place for the people of this forum to go once this play inevitably closes down too. I think it should be in the Gaia Gaming forum.

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
It kind of sucks that it has to go away, it's really the only thing that keeps me in facebook anyway. Such a piety confused

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
A lot of people are saying that SS is shutting down is because it's being bought out. I saw Lanzer's post, but I still suspect that's not the real reason. I think that they were not making enough money to keep the game running...I mean how much can they possibly make when they were giving away free cash on a weekly basis?

Conservative Sophomore

7,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jessicaayim
Why close SS? It's the only FB game I enjoy playing!!! crying crying crying crying

Yes sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces