Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sint Joris
The Thing from the Clouds
Vanna1994
You can't be serious that they are closing that down!!!
I haven't played it in a while, but I've been meaning too >.<
And I liked the art! : o
They are. It's just like that other game Monster--something, and OMGPop. A company bought it out and now they're shutting it down. It sucks. sad

How do you know they're closing the game down? Did they announce it in the game? I didn't see anything on Gaia (announcement/dev alert).
No announcement on Gaia, but yes when you start up the game on Facebook it has a little notice, and it's also on the Summer Springs Facebook page. crying

Friendly Prophet

No announcement on Gaia, but yes when you start up the game on Facebook it has a little notice, and it's also on the Summer Springs Facebook page. crying

Thanks for the info smile And such a shame that the game will be removed so soon..

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sint Joris

Thanks for the info smile And such a shame that the game will be removed so soon..
You're welcome. biggrin And I know, it is such a shame. gonk I'm really going to miss it, but I'm enjoying it as much as I can before it's gone. I'm having a great time. 4laugh

Clean Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clean Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Its ok its not my favorite but its a shame its going to go

Quick Reply