Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
And then I find out the game is closing in less than a month. sweatdrop Instead of not playing it though, I took my 5mil gold and cash and I'm going to have a fun couple of weeks playing it. biggrin I feel bad for everyone who invested a huge amount of time with this game, but I'm glad I got a chance to play it before it's gone. Share any fun memories here in this thread. biggrin

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
You can't be serious that they are closing that down!!!
I haven't played it in a while, but I've been meaning too >.<
And I liked the art! : o

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Vanna1994
They are. It's just like that other game Monster--something, and OMGPop. A company bought it out and now they're shutting it down. It sucks. sad

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
The Thing from the Clouds
Vanna1994
They are. It's just like that other game Monster--something, and OMGPop. A company bought it out and now they're shutting it down. It sucks. sad

I decided probably last week... I really hate money >.<

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yeah, you can still get some Gaia gold off playing so its not like you're doing it for nothing. You should be able to blow through the early levels with the 5mil gold/cash! Just maximize your farm size and go to town! Even late game Sunflowers are really good exp for crops. You should get up to having some good factories after not too long too.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Vanna1994
Vanna1994

I know right--oh and I like the art a lot too! whee

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Vanna1994
Vanna1994

I know right--oh and I like the art a lot too! whee

The Fragile Dreams one? Yeah, they have some awesome art!
And looking at mine...yeah no...

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kitsune_rei
Yeah, you can still get some Gaia gold off playing so its not like you're doing it for nothing. You should be able to blow through the early levels with the 5mil gold/cash! Just maximize your farm size and go to town! Even late game Sunflowers are really good exp for crops. You should get up to having some good factories after not too long too.
Yeah, I'm already to level 6. Oh and btw does the gold stack up for each level, or do I need to be collecting it each level up? Oh, and thanks for the tips! They will make my gaming experience a lot more fun and easier. 4laugh
Wait, so the game is shut down?

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Amazing_Christine
Not yet, it's shutting down on December 17th. We still have time for fun! biggrin

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yeah, I'm already to level 6. Oh and btw does the gold stack up for each level, or do I need to be collecting it each level up? Oh, and thanks for the tips! They will make my gaming experience a lot more fun and easier. 4laugh

It keeps adding up until you collect it AFAIK. But you may as well grab it periodically. I don't know how long they'll let you redeem it.

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Amazing_Christine

Yeah sad Check their facebook page. I think Dec 17th is the end. They gave out 5mil gold and cash for everyone to go crazy with though. The link is on the FB page.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kitsune_rei

It keeps adding up until you collect it AFAIK. But you may as well grab it periodically. I don't know how long they'll let you redeem it.
I'm just grabbing it every night after I'm done playing. I'm having so much fun, I'm just so sad I didn't try this out sooner. I got a friend from school to start again too and she got to level 11 in a few hours! I think she likes it too haha.

Friendly Prophet

Vanna1994

How do you know they're closing the game down? Did they announce it in the game? I didn't see anything on Gaia (announcement/dev alert).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff