edit: sorry for the double post

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
[NPC] Lena
Hello!

Sorry that this took so long to get to. I still keep getting lost here at Gaia! crying

Wow, you are already at Level 10? I'm impressed! I'd give kudos but... what are kudos? neutral

If you're at Level 10 or above, you WILL receive the sunflower background-- but I guess what everyone's most interested in is when. I have been personally told by Monday! Looks like a rat chewed up something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ heart
Play the game!: http://playsummersprings.com/
Visit the fan page!: http://www.facebook.com/SummerSpringsFans

Now when I try and hit the redeem button I get an error and get nothing in return. So no sunflowers, and this time no exp or gold either. I just hit lvl 15. crying

Newbie Noob

Lil Riot
baby_kitty_258

Didn't work :/
Ugh need to get this stuff fixed!

Here's the sunflower background link from FB-ss: sunflower background

It'll say yay! you got your background, but I checked my email, and used the redeem gold, but nothing has shown up in my item assessories or a link by gaiaonline/FB. ???? it just says error each time I level up for gold. I'm not sure what is going on there ( Giveaways expires at 12:00:00 Pacific Time on 5/9/2012. so you have to go to facebook SS and click on news to find the GIVEAWAY ALERT) Maybe you'll have better luck, click on the "like" ss also just in case.

I'm on lvl 16 and it says I got the background, but I can't redeem gold or get the background, still.

*correction, I did get the background finally using the redeem gold before leveling up again (only thing I didn't like was I had to enter password again for the background and to redeem gold). I thought they posted you only had to enter your PW the first time you redeem, that is was one time thing.

Shameless Sex Symbol

baby_kitty_258

Yeah when I leveled up I got mine to mrgreen
Yeah I haven't been getting emails so I have been following the FB page for stuff

Newbie Noob

Lil Riot
baby_kitty_258

Yeah when I leveled up I got mine to mrgreen
Yeah I haven't been getting emails so I have been following the FB page for stuff
I'm glad you got yours too, and it did take me awhile to get it, but I am so glad I did. smile

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I waited a while and tried again and it finally worked! I have my sunflowers! heart
One of my grandfathers grew them in his yard, so it's a really sweet thing to have.
Thankyou, Gaia!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks for making this thread. I was wondering how to get it. Now, I have it too. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff