Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is 'instant complete' for Tomatoes (low level crop) 20 cash and for sunflowers (high level crop) 20 cash? Shouldn't it be staggered? i.e. 5-10 cash for tomatoes, 20 for sunflowers?

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
=w=' I'm always very very careful not to spend any cash after the buying half a field of watermelons, only to realize that they cost cash after the fact. gonk

I also thought it was weird that there's zero staggering. Whether I'm growing cabbage that takes minutes or sunflowers that take hours, it costs the same. Maybe set it up on a system, so it costs a certain amount of cash for a certain amount of minutes to complete?

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Stop over reacting - they hand out cash left and right, so 40 cash is really nothing.

Yes, I do thing they have to adjust cash values on some thing like instant completing, but it's nothing worth quitting...

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Liringlas
It's because they want people, like me, to accidentally click 'instant complete' for as many stupid things as possible in the hopes you'll spend more cash to recover what you lost.

No thank you, I think I'll just stop playing. But thanks for the fun I had with the game, while it lasted.

I don't think accidental clicking is the goal of anything since it can't be anticipated for in any way.

20 cash makes it standard for all crops. If people want to waste it on the quick growing crops, fine, let them.

It really seems as if you're taking your mistake and trying to make the game look like the bad guy.

And I don't need another confirmation if I'm going to auto-grow my crops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff