Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gatekeeper

I think i know what the problem is, when ever you look at your quests and there is a "new" sign pointing to them like so..

User Image

you cant harvest your stuff with out getting a error code and having to refresh the game when those are beside the quest.
I'm not really sure if that's whats wrong but it seems to not give me the error code anymore when i keep the "new" sign off my quest's. It's easy to get them to go away, just click on the and X them out.
Try it out and see if it works for u c:

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aria Marino
The game is still probably in the Beta stages, so naturally there will be some bugs with the game. I mean... it's a FACEBOOK game. They are notorious for crashing when they first come out. = w =;

So just give them some time to work out the bugs and the game will work soon. yum_puddi

It's not really a new game, it's been out for months, but with all the new people trying the game out - be it for the gold only or not knowing about the game and playing it for the first time to check it out - it severely overloads the servers, causing the crashes.

But agree with what you say that we can try to be patient for now while they work out the kinks for this. :]

Blessed Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Naeiris
I think i know what the problem is, when ever you look at your quests and there is a "new" sign pointing to them like so..

User Image

you cant harvest your stuff with out getting a error code and having to refresh the game when those are beside the quest.
I'm not really sure if that's whats wrong but it seems to not give me the error code anymore when i keep the "new" sign off my quest's. It's easy to get them to go away, just click on the and X them out.
Try it out and see if it works for u c:
it worked for like.. 4 minutes. emo
Wolfie
Aria Marino
The game is still probably in the Beta stages, so naturally there will be some bugs with the game. I mean... it's a FACEBOOK game. They are notorious for crashing when they first come out. = w =;

So just give them some time to work out the bugs and the game will work soon. yum_puddi

It's not really a new game, it's been out for months, but with all the new people trying the game out - be it for the gold only or not knowing about the game and playing it for the first time to check it out - it severely overloads the servers, causing the crashes.

But agree with what you say that we can try to be patient for now while they work out the kinks for this. :]
Haha, really? I don't really keep up with the games anymore. XD

But I still cant help but feel this is a bit of a beta, so there are still some bugs with it. =w=; Oh well. C:

Dedicated Hunter

its killing me too

Time-traveling Senshi

Server overload plain and simple. I mean there have been times when the server goes wonky and throws out an error but poor Gaia their server for Facebook games is getting assaulted like crazy. I think it has to do with the gold for leveling and EXP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff