Due to so many problems in GAIA, i changed to play Korean ver... already

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
n_nozomi
Think you can give me the link? I'm obsessed with this game. Like seriously, my first words after having a surgery were,"I wanna go home, sleep and play Summer Springs. It's like Farmville only it isn't."

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Is anyone else unable to play the game today? Mine doesn't seem to be loading! It's just... BLANK.

/sobfest
Arashitsuki
n_nozomi
Think you can give me the link? I'm obsessed with this game. Like seriously, my first words after having a surgery were,"I wanna go home, sleep and play Summer Springs. It's like Farmville only it isn't."

http://cafe.naver.com/everytown
For the tutorial of registration (ENG): http://tkfund.typepad.com/blog/2009/11/naver-cafe-reister-tutorial.html

See if any problem.

Hesitant Bookworm

caistriona
Is anyone else unable to play the game today? Mine doesn't seem to be loading! It's just... BLANK.

/sobfest

same problem!!
im desperate to finish before they take it offline, but how am i meant to do that if i cant even get on there!!! sweatdrop

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
n_nozomi
Arashitsuki
n_nozomi

http://cafe.naver.com/everytown
For the tutorial of registration (ENG): http://tkfund.typepad.com/blog/2009/11/naver-cafe-reister-tutorial.html

See if any problem.
Thank you so much.
Bad Kitty
crying It's too late.
The game page on FB is gone..... completley blank.
They didn't even give us a month to finish up. crying
emo

Fluffy Wife

Huh? I can play Summer Springs perfectly fine...

Romantic Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
i can play it just fine, this really sucks though. one of my favorite games to play, everything was so pretty.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I can't really bring myself to play it anymore. gonk I was level 34, I still played almost daily so I'm quite sad it's dying. I hope Gaia will compensate people who were dedicated players by giving us something on Gaia, rather than in Summer Springs. At least then it won't disappear and can act as an apology, but I don't foresee that. This also happened with Backyard Monsters which I used to play on occasion.

Maybe Gaia should just make their OWN fun simulation game for us? That won't poof into a void? crying

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can still play the game too. I hate to see it end.. The place is so adorable. I was hoping to get to some of those higher levels.

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nileregwen DoUrden

Gaia didn't make the game, a company called Fever owns it and was allowing Gaia to localize it state side. From what I gleened from Lanzer's post on it. Fever was bought by a bigger company who wanted to stop all facebook related games so poof there goes the Gaia partnership. The staff were probably told that they had a limited time to warn the players which they did. It sucks yes because I personally liked the game and played it fairly regularly, but there was nothing Gaia could do to stop the ending of it.They are stopping the game because they have no choice in the matter not because they want to.

BTW obviously you were not a member of this site during its early years if you think the early years were less buggy. Lets see Sushi errors, not being able to log in because a server was offline, events being down because too many people logged on to go to the events. Halloween 2k4 when you couldn't log in for days, Halloween event where Jack granted only Halloween pants regardless of what item you needed, to name but a few that I remember from first hand experience. So no the early years were not less buggy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff