• Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Twilight saga Eclipse.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Anything to do with DC Comics or Marvel is usually pretty awesome. The one movie I will never see is Eldest-the sequel to Eragon-because its predecessor was so bad.It was nothing like the book and to me is nothing more than a very expensive parody of the movie that should have been.I say James Cameron should have been asked to direct that one,or spielberg or the guy who did The Lord of the Rings (the animation team from this worked on the dragon alongside another team which is probably why this is the only part of the movie I enjoyed)....or at least someone who has actually read the books?

Vanquished Kitten

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
manda52986
let me know your input on what new movies should be seen.

The crazies, Legion, Valentines dAy is a good love story, but i am an action lover myself.. Eclipse was okay, but i'm kinda getting sick of bella.. i've read the books and everything.... *grumbles* i don't want to get into that discussion here... i haven't seen Avatar: the last airbender but, i hear it's bad... i would rather see it for myself personally.

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
karate kid is a great movie smile

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
OK so I watched Eclipse and it was ok. It kept my attention and held it which is more than I can say for a lot of movies. I tried to watch the A-Team but I got 20 minutes in and turned it off. It wasn't looking that promising.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
no-love-too-great
manda52986
let me know your input on what new movies should be seen.

The crazies, Legion, Valentines dAy is a good love story, but i am an action lover myself.. Eclipse was okay, but i'm kinda getting sick of bella.. i've read the books and everything.... *grumbles* i don't want to get into that discussion here... i haven't seen Avatar: the last airbender but, i hear it's bad... i would rather see it for myself personally.

Also thought the crazies was good and valentines day was a good love story but hard to follow their were so many people in it. Legion was also good. and daybreakers. Book of eli was ok. wanna hear about your elclipse discussion that you didn't want to get into. because i also read the books and the movies r a little disappointing.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200