Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inception. That's really all I can recommend. Even Toy Story 3 was rather unimpressive. Thank goodness Sylvain Chomet is coming out with a new film, I need some quality animation.
Inception all the way!!!

Quote me please!!

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

It's not out yet but it's defiantly worth watching.

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Ummm???? have u heard of??????? Tomorrow When the war began??? Now that looks like a good movie

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
most of the movies in 3-d were disappointing
movies to see:
sorcerer's apprentice
shutter island
prince of persha (saw it twice)
kick a** (looked really bad, but when i saw it, it made me lol (hard)
Inception was an amazing movie in my opinion! It was trippy and totally blew my mind! It was a little long (like 2.5 hours D: ) but it was really interesting the whole time. Lots of explosions and shooting though so if you are not into that kind of thing, you probably won't like this movie! biggrin

Despicable Me was a really cute movie as well! Anyone could watch that and think that it was okay at least! I loved it! See that one for sure!

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
You should see Scott Pilgrim Vs. the world. it was hilarius. Diddn't reallly like the main actor, but it was still good.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
X Amber Kat X
Inception all the way!!!

Quote me please!!

agreed!!!

Dangerous Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
i don't know if it's new enough but Green Zone is pretty cool!!

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
GooberWoober

It's not out yet but it's defiantly worth watching.

Thank you for this post......this movie definitely looks like it will be really good. Can't wait for this to come out.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
gianca_01
i don't know if it's new enough but Green Zone is pretty cool!!

This movie was a great movie but becase my husband is in the army and experiences this kinda stuff first hand the movie mostly just pi$$ed us off. But your right it was pretty cool.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Purple_planes
I've been REALLY into SALT lately :] it sounds really good ^^
SALT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! but it did make me confuzled. rofl
manda52986
X Amber Kat X
Inception all the way!!!

Quote me please!!

agreed!!!

Thanx now ima quote u for the thing!

Vanquished Kitten

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
manda52986
no-love-too-great
manda52986
no-love-too-great
manda52986
let me know your input on what new movies should be seen.

The crazies, Legion, Valentines dAy is a good love story, but i am an action lover myself.. Eclipse was okay, but i'm kinda getting sick of bella.. i've read the books and everything.... *grumbles* i don't want to get into that discussion here... i haven't seen Avatar: the last airbender but, i hear it's bad... i would rather see it for myself personally.

Also thought the crazies was good and valentines day was a good love story but hard to follow their were so many people in it. Legion was also good. and daybreakers. Book of eli was ok. wanna hear about your elclipse discussion that you didn't want to get into. because i also read the books and the movies r a little disappointing.

Yeah, let's hear it... okay here's my "arguement" the movies are VERY dramatic...the best part of the movie was the fight scene that only lasted like 30 minutes and there was no blood....honestly, the only vampire movie i like is 30 days of night... that movie is bad-ace it portrays vampires in a more violent way. I can understand that some of these little pre-teens or whatever enjoy the movies and their good love stories, but that's not what they're all about. I'm hopeful that the next one is better, but i was "hopeful" that eclipse was better too.... rolleyes just tired of all the drama..

Ok so I agree with you. Eclipse, just like the other twilight movies are very dramatic and drug out. I reallly enjoyed the books I just wish the movies could compare. Out of all vampire movies or series I like trueblood. I watch it all the time and can't miss an episode. The twilight movies are definitely over-rated and I hope they can do a better job making the movie for the last book.

Well i went and saw Vampire's Suck yesterday and it was Awesome... the capital A is for enunciation. I really liked it.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
the other guys was hilarious. I also watched the time travelers wife for the first time and it was sad. talk about a sappy movie. anyone seen the last exorcism??? what are your opinions on it??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff