Welcome to Gaia! ::

Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
I overall enjoyed the movie but I also have a couple of dislikes about it. I would see it again though. and yes I have read all the books including the infernal devices.

What were the Infernal Devices like, by chance?
I would like to hear more if that's okay.

It's set a couple hundred (i think) years before the mortal instruments era and it also includes a love triangle consisting of Will Herondale, Tessa Gray, and Jem Carstairs. Their relationship is a bit different from the regular love triangle (you can read to find out). Basically in the trilogy of the infernal devices with the books: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess, it tells the history behind some characters that appear in TMI (their ancestors) and the devices used in tmi are invented in TID such as the sensor. I enjoyed TID a bit more than TMI to be honest. I'm not sure why but I feel like I got more emotionally attached to them more.

Hope this wasn't too confusing and spoilery sweatdrop
Please ask me if you want clarification. emotion_c8
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
I overall enjoyed the movie but I also have a couple of dislikes about it. I would see it again though. and yes I have read all the books including the infernal devices.

It's set a couple hundred (i think) years before the mortal instruments era and it also includes a love triangle consisting of Will Herondale, Tessa Gray, and Jem Carstairs. Their relationship is a bit different from the regular love triangle (you can read to find out). Basically in the trilogy of the infernal devices with the books: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess, it tells the history behind some characters that appear in TMI (their ancestors) and the devices used in tmi are invented in TID such as the sensor. I enjoyed TID a bit more than TMI to be honest. I'm not sure why but I feel like I got more emotionally attached to them more.

Its cool, I suspect that the residents from TID are more sympathetic than their Modern-day counterparts from TMI as a general rule of thumb.
Magnus is in both of them though.

Beloved Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Im really excited and i have read the whole tmi serie. I was a bit disappointed when i heard that Alex Pettyfer turned dont the role of Jace because he didnt want another role as a teenager. I dont believe that after imagining Jace a thousand times (Hot guy with abbs and hair you want to run your fingers through) , he would be played by Jamie Campbell Bower. I just never thougth he looked hot, not even when he was in twilight but ill see how he acts when i watch it.

Questionable Man-Lover

Trouble Confetti
Leeriel
I seen the movie..it was good and interesting.. now I wanna read it cause of JCs bestfriend side story lol..if there is.. spoil me so I wont read it anymore lol

You mean Jace? His best friend Alec? The one that gets jealous of Claaaaaaaary~~~?

You should definitely read the book because it is just as good as the movie.
malec<3... i just hope they have a lot of going on in the book. coz that is one of my motivating factor to read it. aside from simon becoming something.Must have the book!
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

Its cool, I suspect that the residents from TID are more sympathetic than their Modern-day counterparts from TMI as a general rule of thumb.

yup!
Have you read the Bane Chronicles? (I haven"t haha well.. not yet anyways)
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

I just don't get why the sympathy gaps between the TID residents and the Modern-Day TMI Residents happen to exist, let alone be so huge!
You asking if I've read The Bane Chronicles implies that they've been released yet, to answer you on either count, no I have not read The Bane Chronicles.
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

I just don't get why the sympathy gaps between the TID residents and the Modern-Day TMI Residents happen to exist, let alone be so huge!
You asking if I've read The Bane Chronicles implies that they've been released yet, to answer you on either count, no I have not read The Bane Chronicles.

I believe 3 of them have been released already!
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

Each of The Bane Chronicles already have their own novel or something?
I thought its in reason to wait for all of them to be released in one Omnibus.
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

what... and yeah it's like a book series I guess
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

I might consider giving them a read at some point, sometime after I deal with the Infernal Devices, perhaps, if I ever get to TID at all?

Well in any case, have you ever RP'd before by any chance?
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

yup!

I might consider giving them a read at some point, sometime after I deal with the Infernal Devices, perhaps, if I ever get to TID at all?

nope, not really into that stuff. You should definitely give TID a whirl.
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger
Javier Cross
Saucy Burger

nope, not really into that stuff. You should definitely give TID a whirl.

As noted before, I might consider the idea.

Odd that Miirru and someone else isn't here, yet.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I cant to watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers