Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
So i'm tired of seeing people saying stuff like "omg lyk y isnt batman n teh avengers movie!?!!?!" emotion_facepalm I hate how there's so many people thinking they "know" they're comic book heroes, when all they know is just from the recent block blusters....... You don't even need to read all the comics or watch all the old cartoons; seriously, any good comic book hero site can give you more than enough info to make you not look like an idiot. emotion_donotwant Now go and read up on some hero history blaugh

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Revie Creation
So i'm tired of seeing people saying stuff like "omg lyk y isnt batman n teh avengers movie!?!!?!" emotion_facepalm I hate how there's so many people thinking they "know" they're comic book heroes, when all they know is just from the recent block blusters....... You don't even need to read all the comics or watch all the old cartoons; seriously, any good comic book hero site can give you more than enough info to make you not look like an idiot. emotion_donotwant Now go and read up on some hero history blaugh

Can I get an "AMEN!!"

Sparkly Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Didn't think there were people that dumb to assume Batman is a Marvel character.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
xXAri-sanXx
Didn't think there were people that dumb to assume Batman is a Marvel character.

There are people dumb enough to think marvel and dc are the same think

Shy Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Timid 100
Really? People still think Batman's a Marvel character and don't realize he's not an Avenger, he's in the Justice League?

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
THE HORROR!!! >.> I hope you smacked em.... Cause i would... and tell em "Biznatch google it!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff