Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you think if this rumor was proven true?

Weep for humanity. 0.48672566371681 48.7% [ 55 ]
Laugh at the total Fail. 0.47787610619469 47.8% [ 54 ]
Squeal, j**z pants, then wait in line for tickets. 0.035398230088496 3.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Kirara-Chan KG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, I heard a rumor by my little sister (who was excited as hell by the news) That a remake of Grease is in the makings with (I am not joking) Justin Bieber as Danny and Miley Cyrus as Sandy.

After some research, my faith in humanity and the entertainment media rose again when it's been proven false, but I was still in shock that so many people believed this in the first place.

Ok, I would understand Hollywood is in a remaking phase right now, and I understand them wanting to make Grease with actual High-Schoolers instead of 30 and 40 somethin year olds...

But, Justin Beiver and Miley Syrus?

What. The. ********.

The mere idea.... is laughable. Seriously laughable.

Why would anyone believe this was true in the first place? it sounds like a rumor made by some dumb elementary Schooler in the hopes of making it seem so true, they would do it.

So, I ask all of you, what would you think if this rumor was proven true? Would you laugh, weep for humanity, or squeal hyperly and wait in line for the tickets?

First rumor started by this

Later to be proven false by this

I would see that movie if miley cyrus wasn't in it

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
You can't be serious..
Those two kids can never even come close to John Travolta and Olivia Newton John...
How come there are so many bad ideas in this world? crying
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life
If it was true, I'd only watch it if I was high or held at gun point xp

Even high or held at gun point I would not watch that.

It is so laughable and would be an epic fail. I would definitely weep for humanity and laugh my a** off at the same time. If Hollywood did so much as do that, I would lose a whole lot of respect for them.

LOL I only have very lil respect 4 them now 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
dragonz_squall
Wow, it would be a terrible movie, but most of the remakes they're doing are. I present Karate Kid as evidence. But it wouldn't really be the end of the world. The original still exists and you can still watch that. Now, if someone managed to remove all the copies of the original movie and replace them with a remake, then I would worry.

I saw the Original and the remake, and I thought the new one was good. :/

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
{ -|-Rip out the wings of a butterfly....-|- }

it sounds crappy....i don't even think the movie is true.....and anyway, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD WATCH A MOVIE LIKE THAT???? dramallama dramallama dramallama .....if i was to watch it, i would be laughing the whole damned time! lol xd rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

{ -|- And let its beauty amaze you... -|- }

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Kirara-Chan KG

So, I heard a rumor by my little sister (who was excited as hell by the news) That a remake of Grease is in the makings with (I am not joking) Justin Bieber as Danny and Miley Cyrus as Sandy.

After some research, my faith in humanity and the entertainment media rose again when it's been proven false, but I was still in shock that so many people believed this in the first place.

Ok, I would understand Hollywood is in a remaking phase right now, and I understand them wanting to make Grease with actual High-Schoolers instead of 30 and 40 somethin year olds...

But, Justin Beiver and Miley Syrus?

What. The. ********.

The mere idea.... is laughable. Seriously laughable.

Why would anyone believe this was true in the first place? it sounds like a rumor made by some dumb elementary Schooler in the hopes of making it seem so true, they would do it.

So, I ask all of you, what would you think if this rumor was proven true? Would you laugh, weep for humanity, or squeal hyperly and wait in line for the tickets?

First rumor started by this

Later to be proven false by this

I'm pretty sure that I'd laugh. On second thought, I might cry as well.

Clean Citizen

I just lol'd

Dangerous Lunatic

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Even as a joke, this forum scared me. D:
That's horrible; I didn't even know that elementary school kids knew about movies from earlier generations. lol

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
LuvYuh4Life
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life

It is so laughable and would be an epic fail. I would definitely weep for humanity and laugh my a** off at the same time. If Hollywood did so much as do that, I would lose a whole lot of respect for them.

I never had respect for Bieber....Miley I kind of did, but if did decide to go along with that if it were going to happen, I would lose respect for her...Classics need to be let be.
It would never make it to the Top Box
I think I would just be confused. Severely. I mean, why would anyone cast Miley Cyrus in anything beyond Disney Channel? In that movie she was in over the summer..The Last Song, I think? Everyone said she was dreadful o.O
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life

I never had respect for Bieber....Miley I kind of did, but if did decide to go along with that if it were going to happen, I would lose respect for her...Classics need to be let be.

I agree with the 'just let classsics be' cuz a lot of people like that movie & they're gunna make them hate it

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
LuvYuh4Life
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life
Soldier_Girl2008
LuvYuh4Life

I agree with the 'just let classsics be' cuz a lot of people like that movie & they're gunna make them hate it

Exactly. There are a few classics that they should have just let be already.

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
GOD HELP US ALL. WHERES THE GUN TO SHOOT MY BRAINS OUT. ARE U F**CKING KIDDING ME. SOME ONE KILL THEM BOTH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff