Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Name Any Comedy Movies but please I need everyone to post up to page 5-6 or even farther. ^^
My Favorite Comedy Movie Is Scary Movie 1 2 3 & 4

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I like the Scary Movies too 3nodding

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
hetalia_greece_girl
I like the Scary Movies too 3nodding

awesome!
aren't they so hilarious cuz i think they are.
Old School or American Pie
definitely

I like you man, but you are crazy. Youre crazy.

Anxious Duck

8,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
My favourite comedy movie would definitely be The Quest For The Holy Grail ^___^ It is AWESOME!
I really recommend seeing it if you haven't *___* In fact, you should see all of Monty Pythons movies C:

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Arashi Yuu
My favourite comedy movie would definitely be The Quest For The Holy Grail ^___^ It is AWESOME!
I really recommend seeing it if you haven't *___* In fact, you should see all of Monty Pythons movies C:

Oh What Is Monty Python Movies? I'll know is that I see on the TV Guide Monty Python's Circus or something...On IFC which is a channel & said it was rated NR/AO

Anxious Duck

8,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
rainboworeoskittles
Arashi Yuu

Oh What Is Monty Python Movies? I'll know is that I see on the TV Guide Monty Python's Circus or something...On IFC which is a channel & said it was rated NR/AO

You haven't heard of them o___o?? Well, Monty Python is a British group of comedians who made movies and a TV show together. Really famous, at least here in Europe. Haven't you ever heard the song "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"?
They have a really special humour, but I still hope that you'd like it. I'll link you their YouTube channel ^____^
http://www.youtube.com/user/montypython?blend=1&ob=4

I suck a describing things, sorry, but it's where Family Guy got their humour from too, I think o-O

I don't know what NR/AO rating is, would you mind explaining that xD?

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Arashi Yuu
rainboworeoskittles
Arashi Yuu

You haven't heard of them o___o?? Well, Monty Python is a British group of comedians who made movies and a TV show together. Really famous, at least here in Europe. Haven't you ever heard the song "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"?
They have a really special humour, but I still hope that you'd like it. I'll link you their YouTube channel ^____^

I suck a describing things, sorry, but it's where Family Guy got their humour from too, I think o-O

I didn't know it was a british show or something...Also before you posted me back i was post in your profile & i think its cool that your from Sweden, it justs seems so cool that people in gaia are from different countries. & I'm from the US ^^ & I will always live in US :3

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
SaixLea
hotshots

Wow noob. You calling us that? or is that an actual movie.............................................But I highly doubt that. razz

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
What about bob + Big lebowski

Anxious Duck

8,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
rainboworeoskittles
Arashi Yuu
rainboworeoskittles
Arashi Yuu

I didn't know it was a british show or something...Also before you posted me back i was post in your profile & i think its cool that your from Sweden, it justs seems so cool that people in gaia are from different countries. & I'm from the US ^^ & I will always live in US :3

Haha, well I was just a little surprised that you didn't know What Monty Python was, it's just that I grew up with a family who thinks they are awesome xD
Thanks I guess xD Sweden is an awesome place too live in, not as warm as in the US (New York for example), which I think is awesome since I kind of hate heat...
Yeah English sites tend to get international at one point, like DeviantART.
I really enjoy speaking to others from different countries, it's fun biggrin
I'd like to go to the US again some day, just for the E3 xD And I'm planning on going to Canada in a few years too :3

Anxious Duck

8,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
rainboworeoskittles
SaixLea
hotshots

Wow noob. You calling us that? or is that an actual movie.............................................But I highly doubt that. razz

It's a movie xD and it's AWESOME!
my favorite comedy movie is Grown ups

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas