Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lover

Saw Man of Steel, loved it. Haven't seen World War Z and kind of don't want to. Apparently it doesn't follow the book at all and that's kind of disappointing. However, if you're not worried about it following the book then WWZ is probably good for you guys to watch!
man of steel mrgreen

Invisible Noob

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Man of steel, I heard it was freaking devastating.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Man of Steel was really good - I am superman stupid, however. I've never read any of the comics or seen any of the previous movies..so I couldn't tell you any plot holes or missing aspects but it was enjoyable just the same. I haven't seen World War Z yet but I've heard it was amazing. All my friends that have seen it have said they would be adding the film to their collection. What's not to love about action and zombies though?

Man of Steel was slow at first and very dark; but the action picks up and it is fun to watch Mr. Cavill get his a** kicked...only to watch as he transforms into a force to reckon with.

Desirable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
im a huge fan of zombies so im gonna go with World War Z but no doubt that Man of Steel is one heck of an amazing movie. 3nodding

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
i have not seen either. i have no idea if they would be any good. but i already heard man of steel isnt very good.

Lonely Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Man of Steel !

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Monsters University, it was actually scarier tan WWZ (just like one scene near the end though)
Man of Steel problems (spoilers: No Lex and no Kryptonite...it hurts the movie if your a superman fan, otherwise its a semi good movie to begin a new series of superman movies)

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Man of Steel. Just went and saw it today and it was awesome! Obviously it will never be as good as the original Superman with Christopher Reeves, but they did an excellent job of retelling Superman's origins. I was very impressed by it. 3nodding

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Saw both. Enjoyed both.

The author of WWZ told people months ago that the movie had nothing to do with his book.
But he said "Go see it as a movie and judge it as a movie."
He believed that despite that, it'd be good. And it was. It stood on it's own very well.

Man of Steel. So what. No Lex, and No Kyrptonite. He still had a weakness in the film other than his morality. And if I remember correctly, the oldest Superman film's main villain was ALSO Zod, NOT Lex. They also did a good job of not spending TOO much time retelling us Kal's origins for the 100th time.
Man of Steel.
I like Brad Pitt, but I have little interest in Z. I liked Man of Steel, and can't wait for the Justice League movie.
Virtas_Threin
I wanna take my mother to go see a movie.
We're both big fans of Smallville and The Walking Dead and I feel like either of these movies are good candidates to take her to.
So, which one should it be?

man of steel. WWZ wasn't as good as was anticipated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas