Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Member

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
For 9 years I have been bullied at school... I started self-harming in year 7 because it seemed like the only way to cope with the bullying.. I was drowned in my sadness and I didn't know what else to do. Self-harming was the only option for me for about 3 years. I'm in year 10 now and I don't get bullied anymore and I haven't self-harmed for a month now because I have found better things to do other then hurting myself.
That's so great! You should be so proud of yourself - every time you stop yourself it's a victory but going for a whole month is fantastically impressive.

heart

P.s. Drop me a note when you get a trading pass - I'd love to give you the prom dress on your wish list.

Friendly Member

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
Vestal
That's so great! You should be so proud of yourself - every time you stop yourself it's a victory but going for a whole month is fantastically impressive.

heart

P.s. Drop me a note when you get a trading pass - I'd love to give you the prom dress on your wish list.

i will let you know. And thanks! xo

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Congrats! biggrin

Tricky Survivor

That's fantastic! Keep it up!

Hissra's Waifu

Anxious Darling

Good job, hun. emotion_c8
I struggled with it as well. I thought I had overcome it, but instead i just replaced it with drugs.Definately not the thing to do. Next week I'm going to therapy to hopefully get better. I wish you the best, if you ever need to talk send me a pm, I've been there, trust me.

Friendly Explorer

Now that is something to be proud of. heart Thank you for sharing!

Friendly Explorer

_C2oH25N3o-
I struggled with it as well. I thought I had overcome it, but instead i just replaced it with drugs.Definately not the thing to do. Next week I'm going to therapy to hopefully get better. I wish you the best, if you ever need to talk send me a pm, I've been there, trust me.
::Hugs:: Let us know how everything goes!
good job biggrin
I've also been in that place, being adopted and all
constant bullying because I was different etc.
I started self harm around 7th grade, and I'm going into year 11.
and I haven't self harmed since around december!
The urges will actually still be there though, but i'm sure you can overcome it
stay strong heart

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
That's amazing! That in itself is a true accomplishment. Be very proud of yourself.
I've been there too, from the end of 6th grade all the way till 10th. I've only now recovered, hopefully for good. The hardest thing in the world though, is picking yourself up again after a relapse. I had a friend helping me through it all the way. (I love you, Kimi!) But the feelings of shame and guilt I felt when admitting to yet ANOTHER relapse were practically crippling. So...I guess what I'm saying is, if/when (trying to be realistic rather than optimistic) you relapse, the most important thing is to tirelessly get back on that damn horse and keep going. You'll get there, though. I promise. It's tons harder than it sounds, but you have to find things that you love about yourself- reasons not to add one more scar. The spaces between relapses will widen, and bit by bit, you'll get there. If you need anything ever, I'm always here. emotion_bigheart

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
~*~

Congratulations, I really am glad to hear that. Just keep busy, whether with hobbies or chilling with family or friends, anything to keep your mind positive.
It's never easy to break free from it, trust me I did it myself a little in high school..but when you overcome it, it's a wonderful thing.

~*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces