Welcome to Gaia! ::

A once impressive library in the mansion was systematically reduced to a shrine of the Von Helson greatness. Ancient books of historical value and family records were burned and destroyed in order to make room for walls of magazine racks. All that can be found are superficial teenage magazines, beauty and fitness articles, and anything with the Von Helson twins' picture on it.
*eats the von helson books* I WIN!
{Whoot! Merry Anniversary, y'all! xd }

Darby stared at the magazine in her paws, feeling shivers run down her furry spine. All at once the feline felt as though something similar to mud was inching its way up her toes, something horribly unclean...a teen magazine. Makeup tips, Hot Topic, and a list of 100 Greatest Rap Songs all packed into one 8x10 packet of paper; and ye gods did it feel 'ew'. And yet...her eyes traveled the plain, clear claws clutching the magazine, musing over what they would look like hot pink. She'd start a magazine bonfire, sure. But just...in a moment...

And the ciel was lost to the world.

Dapper Genius

4,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Hi Everyone. smile
Awww, poor books. cry
*picks my nose and flings it at the sisters* Harharhar!
Ancharos
*eats the von helson books* I WIN!
Awwww, that's heavy, all that old leather and paper....*eats with him* But it tastes well... blaugh

Wheezing Loiterer

-snoops about- So this is how the rich live. Noice..
*walks in and sees all the teen magazines*

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D= Yeah, it isn't nice to burn books. *snugs own bookshelf*
I wonder if they burns tombes of magic too

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Burning books is BAD! O.O
Poor books indeed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff