Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Blind Guardian-
_Nymphetamine_Girl
-hissed at the man as he broke the bond momentarally that she had with the beast- and what is so wrong about me? - she glared at him in a warning -

"You're a life sucking vampiric wench. Can't survive by yourself cause you're WEAK." he snapped. "Have to survive off of other people cause you don't have a body strong enough to survive by itself. Tut tut tut." he said as he began spinning the pistol around his finger before stopping it dead, the barrel staring at the vampiress' head.

- stared at him- and what makes you think you are any better? you degrade the weak... wouldn't that make you WEAK as well? - blinks looking at the gun- the weak only justify those that are strong.. - got up and let Precious lick the blood from her wrist- such a good boy -pets him-
_Nymphetamine_Girl
- stared at him- and what makes you think you are any better? you degrade the weak... wouldn't that make you WEAK as well? - blinks looking at the gun- the weak only justify those that are strong.. - got up and let Precious lick the blood from her wrist- such a good boy -pets him-

"The weak deserve to be degraded." he said as he put another cigarette between his lips and lit it with his fingertip. "Only the strong can exploit the weak. Rules of the world."
I HATE THIS!!! i don't get anything........
katie-lynn
I HATE THIS!!! i don't get anything........

What makes you think we care? Really?
- she paid the man no attention, she knew better than to argue with him but it wasn't because he was strong or weak but mainly because she wasn't going to put herself down to his level- Fluffy - Fluffy came as he was called. she knelt down to pet him but got a sudden urge or lust and sank her fangs into the beast's neck, growling as she fed-

Romantic Hunter

He sighed and put his gun away. This pathetic little sucker wasn't worth his bullets or his time.

"Feed on your animals then, night crawler." he snarled. "I just hope you catch some form of disease from them and die."
-Blind Guardian-
He sighed and put his gun away. This pathetic little sucker wasn't worth his bullets or his time.

"Feed on your animals then, night crawler." he snarled. "I just hope you catch some form of disease from them and die."

-finished her feeding then stood looking at the man licking the blood from her crimson stained lips- i bet your's tastes better -smirks petting Fluffy-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff