Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Phantom

Soft Winter Snow
Starliit Raiin
Damn now I feel bad, 23 pages without me >.< when I started this I totally forgot I had to work... but I am here today day late but not a dollar short

It's fine! c: We all had fun chatting with one another! But we also missed you<3
How are you doing? > w <

Okay :3
I am slowly getting through all the pages.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Soft Winter Snow
Kinacchi

Although, as much as I love anime, I'm even more obsessed with manga. I'd say for every one anime I love, I love five manga or so. XD

I love manga! But they don't have a certain order they release in English u ~ u
So it's hard for me to find what I want.
I agree with you cx

That's true, and sometimes the publishers drop the manga. Or in the case with TokyoPop, they go out of business. D: It seems there's a lot of manga going digital now, too. I hope they don't start solely publishing digital releases. It would suck for those of us that don't have a digital reading device. =_=

Beloved Blob

Starliit Raiin

Okay :3
I am slowly getting through all the pages.

I see. What did you do on St. Patrick's? ^ u ^

Beloved Blob

Kinacchi

That's true, and sometimes the publishers drop the manga. Or in the case with TokyoPop, they go out of business. D: It seems there's a lot of manga going digital now, too. I hope they don't start solely publishing digital releases. It would suck for those of us that don't have a digital reading device. =_=

I know right?! Why would they run out of business or drop the manga when it's so awesome? Wow, really? I didn't notice that. I only like certain parts for digital with color such as a cute or touching moment <3
That's very true. Which ones have digital drawings?

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Soft Winter Snow
Kinacchi

I know right?! Why would they run out of business or drop the manga when it's so awesome? Wow, really? I didn't notice that. I only like certain parts for digital with color such as a cute or touching moment <3
That's very true. Which ones have digital drawings?

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. I've never quite figured out why they drop manga... or why they go out of print either. If the manga is selling, then why wouldn't you just get more copies instead of letting it go out of print? I still don't quite understand why Tokyopop went out of business. They had so many series that were doing really well that it's hard for me to imagine that it was for financial reasons, but then again what do I know? There's no telling.
I haven't really searched for digital copies of manga, but sometimes when I'm browsing manga I'll see that along with a paperback version there's a digital copy, too... and a few times I've seen it where there's only a digital copy available. =_= I understand that going digital is more environmentally friendly, but I love books. I love holding them and smelling them and all that weird stuff that goes along with being a bibliophile. xd

Generous Kitten

11,515 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
i love the name of this topic!!!!!! heart

Demonic Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
*bows* 'Allos