Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahhhh!

A very Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! May your skies be full of rainbows and sunshine, and your purses be full 'o coins!

And since I'll be feelin' festive this whole day, I wanted to invite you to partake in a bit o' a contest! Now, I know you'll have been hearing a lot about green drinks this day, but did you also know that on St. Patrick's Day some people like to eat green foods as well? Sounds tasty! I was thinkin' that maybe you could share some of your favorite green foods with me - I'm always lookin' for new recipes!

Post in my thread here and let me know your favorite green food or drink, or any special dishes you use to celebrate this most festive of days.

Since you all seem to be likin' gold like I do, 5 winners will be randomly selected from all the posts to win 1,000,000 gold each. Now THAT's a fun pot at the end of the rainbow, innit? Contest only runs for today, March 17th, so get your posts in all quick like!

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Luck of the Gairish be with ye all'!
Ahhhh!

Winners will be posted here - good luck t'you all!

Kawaii Gaian

Are we allowed to post here..now o.o
favorite green drink is MC Donald's shamrock shake why is it cause it's limited edition and it taste's really good I wish they had it all year...

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
My favorite green food is Pistachio Cake. What's better than green cake?! whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And as for green drinks... I made a pretty good Kiwi Strawberry Banana Smoothie the other day~

Angelic Champion

Green drinks?

My favourite is DEFINITELY Melon Soda. I drank that stuff like crazy when I was living in Japan.

As for special dishes, my family usually eats corned beef, cabbage and potatoes on St Patty's Day. 3nodding

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

My favorite green food? Ohhhh that's a tough one! I'd have to say it's a four leaf clover! Just kidding! It's actually jalapeno peppers! Yum!

As for a drink? Green tea! Healthy and tasty!

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Guacamole! So yummy.

For drinks, a simple green tea.

NursXnekos's Waifu

Feisty Duck

broccoli emotion_drool best food ever~ heart
green drink..... >n> I don't know any~ does Green Tea count cat_sweatdrop
edit:Aww guise~ danks for dem tips ;3 I love you~

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Green eggs and ham.

edit: Thank you for the tips. Apparently everyone like green eggs and ham said Sam-I-Am.
I really like the Naked Juice- Green Machine Smoothie tastes great and healthy too! mrgreen

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
I like green eggs and ham haha

Wicked Cat

57,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Mint chocolate chip ice cream!

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Just kinda wondering y u keep throwing out these contests without announcing the winners of previous ones..... D:

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Fresh mint. Not only does it taste good, it's so useful for so many things!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Favorite green food? Easy guacamole. I love avocados, so delicious. emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff