• Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
w e l c o m e. ~

now, this is a bit fancy just to tell
some vacation stories.
but you have to admit,
it does make it look a little more official and whatnot. <3

so, how was your happy / sad / boring vacation this year?
what about others? don't you want to know? if not, go outside. <3

there are currently some contests
and mini quizzes going on . enjoy!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
m i n i. c o n t e s t s.

the spring bumps.
bump 1OOx, and get 1OOg.
and so on... winner; [ --- ]

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
m i n i. q u i z z e s.

you can answer these questions,
using these forms. <3
don't use them yet, they aren't complete.

[size=10][list][list] [b] my name is...[/b] [ --- ]
[b] my favorite color is... [/b][ --- ]
[b] my favorite number is... [/b][ --- ]

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
im not sure how this work.

all i did was go to the fair with my bf and ride on the ferris wheel it was pretty sucky that my bf gets motion sickness easily but i was real happy when he was able to go on my favorite ride. smile . that was one day. another i went to the springs got hollered at which was annoying.. but also hooked up my good friend of mine with a nice girl. another day i hung out with some of my bfs friends, they were kinda drunks... XD but still much fun... today all we did was help my bfs mom with errand n ride around in the car blarring KillSwitch Engage, and the gorillaz..which was pretty fun.. if i look at my spring break so far i say its going pretty well. smile
ok this is my first time doin this kinda stuff with spring break,so idk if im doin it right,lolz.well my spring break started out very boring,then it just gotten very depressing....the guy i was with for like 2 years is my bestest friend right,and everyday he would try to get me back cause he said he still believes tht we are ment to be together forever,cause we were planning on getting married,but now he just got a new girlfriend.. crying see i never took the chance to go back out with him cause i was confused,but now tht he has a girl,my heart and mind is telling me you dumb ace,you had your chances and didnt take them.... so yeah...its very depressing for me right now.... crying

bump#1....

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
animebabe4life
ok this is my first time doin this kinda stuff with spring break,so idk if im doin it right,lolz.well my spring break started out very boring,then it just gotten very depressing....the guy i was with for like 2 years is my bestest friend right,and everyday he would try to get me back cause he said he still believes tht we are ment to be together forever,cause we were planning on getting married,but now he just got a new girlfriend.. crying see i never took the chance to go back out with him cause i was confused,but now tht he has a girl,my heart and mind is telling me you dumb ace,you had your chances and didnt take them.... so yeah...its very depressing for me right now.... crying

bump#1....

basically u waited to long. and he gave up on tryin with u. him being with someone made ur heart realize u actually want him. Tell him that even though he's with someone.. i mean u never no. wouldnt u rather him no then him never knowing?

i know this is off topic n im sorry but i hate when anyone is upset... im just a motherly person.

*bump*
My spring break was spent doing school work:

My school requires that you job shadow a total of six hours in order to graduate. I chose physical therapy for one day and woundcare for another at the local hospital.
After visiting a room of a very well healed older woman for physical therapy, I promptly fainted from dehydration into the arms of the person I was job shadowing. They woke me up and asked if I needed to go to the ER, mentioning it was only three floors down. whee It was embarrassing as hell, but hilarious in the end because my PT was so proud that she caught me and wouldn't stop bragging about it to all of her patients.
The next day during woundcare, when I had to see cuts and sores on people butts and smell the most awful feet in the world, I didn't faint. I wish it could have been backwards-- I could have done without the smelly feet and wrinkly old people butts... gonk

All in all it was a very productive experience: I made someone feel like a hero, AND learned what job I definitely don't ever want to have (the one with butts).

:B
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life

bump#1....

basically u waited to long. and he gave up on tryin with u. him being with someone made ur heart realize u actually want him. Tell him that even though he's with someone.. i mean u never no. wouldnt u rather him no then him never knowing?

i know this is off topic n im sorry but i hate when anyone is upset... im just a motherly person.

yeah i know i waited too long,and i kinda regreat it...but he waited almost a year for me,so i really dont want to tell him how i feel,cuz he says he feels a click with this new chick and is happy,and he hasnt been happy in a long time...so i dont wanna crush his happiness,so i really dont want to tell him,atleast not juss yet,they juss started dating....and its cool,im like tht too,lolz...>.<

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
animebabe4life
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life

bump#1....

yeah i know i waited too long,and i kinda regreat it...but he waited almost a year for me,so i really dont want to tell him how i feel,cuz he says he feels a click with this new chick and is happy,and he hasnt been happy in a long time...so i dont wanna crush his happiness,so i really dont want to tell him,atleast not juss yet,they juss started dating....and its cool,im like tht too,lolz...>.<

*bummmp*

honestly if they just started dating then u do still have a shot... id go for it n tell him. i fi was in ur situation.
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life

bump#1....

*bummmp*

honestly if they just started dating then u do still have a shot... id go for it n tell him. i fi was in ur situation.

yeah,i wanted too,and my mom knows the whole story and she was there when it all happened,and both of my parents say to just wait and let him get his dating done and over with,my parents don't see them lasting very long....so hopefully thei right bout tht,they have been right bout alot of thigs before so...

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
animebabe4life
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life
BunniiSoup
animebabe4life

bump#1....

*bummmp*

yeah,i wanted too,and my mom knows the whole story and she was there when it all happened,and both of my parents say to just wait and let him get his dating done and over with,my parents don't see them lasting very long....so hopefully thei right bout tht,they have been right bout alot of thigs before so...

thats true. but still telling him how u feel helps it move faster.
i lost a guy i was with by not opening up.
only was with him for 8months but still i felt like he was everything to me

now i found someone who is much better.
n i live with him :3

u just gotta open up. even if he's with someone else.

**bumpeth*

btw add me if u like :3
i like talking to ya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out