• First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Spring break is just not long enough..... cat_crying

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
working on your books? are you a writer?
Knightsun returns
draw2death
i wish you the best of luck^^
Knightsun returns
spring break..i'mm not doing anything for it but looking for a job.
thanks, in this day and age, i'll need it. *working on my books, hoping they may make more money that i'm getting right now*
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
thanks, in this day and age, i'll need it. *working on my books, hoping they may make more money that i'm getting right now*
*nods* fantasy mostly, i am dabbling in a sad romance story., all of my work tends to range along the bitter-sweet lines. and most of the main characters die..either at the end of the story, or close to it.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
oh wonderful!!! that is the path i too am taking. i dream of creating action, fiction and a little romance.but yes im am taking the road of the writer!!!^^ although each stery seems better in my head! sweatdrop
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
*nods* fantasy mostly, i am dabbling in a sad romance story., all of my work tends to range along the bitter-sweet lines. and most of the main characters die..either at the end of the story, or close to it.
draw2death
oh wonderful!!! that is the path i too am taking. i dream of creating action, fiction and a little romance.but yes im am taking the road of the writer!!!^^ although each stery seems better in my head! sweatdrop
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
Never give up, never surrender. i have found that proof readers help, as does finding a like minded soul to read ver your work, and give you their opinions on the work. And spell check helps too *nods*

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
ahhhh yes i know this quite well thankyou for you words of wisdom and support^^ i also wish you luck!!
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
Never give up, never surrender. i have found that proof readers help, as does finding a like minded soul to read ver your work, and give you their opinions on the work. And spell check helps too *nods*
draw2death
ahhhh yes i know this quite well thankyou for you words of wisdom and support^^ i also wish you luck!!
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
i look forward to seeing/reading one of your books.

Interesting Gaian

I'm hoping 2 hang out w/ friends and get my first hot spring ice cream.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
ohhhhh lucky...well i hope you do..im in the middle of spring break right now....
ForeverSara8
I'm hoping 2 hang out w/ friends and get my first hot spring ice cream.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
ohhhh that wont be for a while....im only 13 going on 14 im may lol. and im not sure if my ideas wold sell sweatdrop also to me thay seem alike oh but what the hay emotion_c8 im looking froward to writing who cares if they sell or not emotion_yatta i can always fall back on music emotion_bigheart
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
*in* may
draw2death
ohhhh that wont be for a while....im only 13 going on 14 im may lol. and im not sure if my ideas wold sell sweatdrop also to me thay seem alike oh but what the hay emotion_c8 im looking froward to writing who cares if they sell or not emotion_yatta i can always fall back on music emotion_bigheart
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
I've been writing sine 200? (before 4) and i haven't gotten past the first chapter. i'm up to about 30 books (down from 50) and i have them in my head, not on paper. never stop believing. and try and write one sentence a day, or one paragraph a week. you'll never how far you'll be in a year.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
thanks for the advice^^ i to have many stories in my mind just wating to be writen. but once you got it in your head it doesnt sound right on paper so for one of my stories at the moment im testing if improvising will work. you know just making it up as i go along. usualy with me the 1st results are the best and are most better explained. lol odd i know but so far its workig and i can just go back over it^^
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
I've been writing sine 200? (before 4) and i haven't gotten past the first chapter. i'm up to about 30 books (down from 50) and i have them in my head, not on paper. never stop believing. and try and write one sentence a day, or one paragraph a week. you'll never how far you'll be in a year.
draw2death
thanks for the advice^^ i to have many stories in my mind just wating to be writen. but once you got it in your head it doesnt sound right on paper so for one of my stories at the moment im testing if improvising will work. you know just making it up as i go along. usualy with me the 1st results are the best and are most better explained. lol odd i know but so far its workig and i can just go back over it^^
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
i would suggest, just write, don't think of going back and re-reading it, it'll only slow you down...let your mind go with it's instincts. like a book i'm writing "Guidlines to RPGs" "Trust your instincts" Another one is,,,"Fallow your Own God Damned Advice!" Maybe soon i will fallow the second one myself.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
ok one thing.....WHOOOOOOHOOOO RPG!!!! ok now that that is off my chest, what i mean by going back is after i write.you know spelling grammer and if id thought of something better! something that could explain this better or just a scene i want to add. it NEVER herts to proof read!
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
draw2death
Knightsun returns
i would suggest, just write, don't think of going back and re-reading it, it'll only slow you down...let your mind go with it's instincts. like a book i'm writing "Guidlines to RPGs" "Trust your instincts" Another one is,,,"Fallow your Own God Damned Advice!" Maybe soon i will fallow the second one myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff