Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Warlord

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My spring break basically consisted of studying, Repo the Genetic Opera, and biking.
As much as I enjoy gaia I need to get off for atleast an hour a day.
Now I know what you're thinking, "This chick obviously has nothing to say about her spring break" yes? NOPE!!! I got mugged ! That's right, Mugged, and by who? My b***h of a cousin who thinks that she deserves every little thing in the world. If she doesn't have it, then she HAS to have it just because she thinks she deserves every thing everybody else has. So what did I do? I got her back.
She got hers in every way I have ever imagined. . . .ok maybe almost. She didn't die from drowning in her own perfume. Not that I'd be the one to do it. Yes I may be a horrible person for saying this but, if she thinks that she deserves every friggin thing in the world then she obviously thinks death will make her popular. That people will think she's uber perfecto. She's even done drugs behind her parents' back. Well. . . .guess what, they know now. She's no longer miss perfect, she's no longer little miss beauty queen and she's no longer little miss sugar coating. My bike (which is a motorcycle) has a license plate on it and when I called her parents to let them know what she was doing they at first didn't believe me, but when they saw that I was telling the truth they completely flipped and pretty much went through all of her belongings to see what else she had. They found everything from drugs and condoms, to ipods and s**t that didn't belong to her. They then called up and asked how the hell I knew everything. All I replied with was "I paid attention to the obvious, you didn't." and merely hung up.

Now if anyone wishes to write about any sort of payback please be sure to post it here. We're all happy to hear it
That sounds like it sucks some MEGA Whale v****a. It sucks pretty bad that it was by a relative. If you ever need a laugh just talk to me on my profile! Or send me afriends request! I totaly have nothing to do. And its a ninjas only club XD

Cute Garbage

18,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
You Go girl mrgreen

Vicious Warlord

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Zhe. . . . .this was a get back that happened over spring break. To be honest as heartfelt as your post was I'm afraid it wasn't something that matched a get back worth getting back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff