Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Smoker

i did nothing because i havent had it yet

Interesting Werewolf

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i got my boy friend and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled lol but other then that nothing really happen except i went to my dad's and went to the mall which i am so glad i dont go that much becuase the trins are not me at all.

High-functioning Smoker

alice k dark
i got my boy friend and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled lol but other then that nothing really happen except i went to my dad's and went to the mall which i am so glad i dont go that much becuase the trins are not me at all.

i love how that could have been two sentences with many commas and semicolons.

Fashionable Fatcat

My spring break is gonna suck anyway. No where to go but two hours away to see family. Then a couple days later, two hours back home. That is exactly how spring break would go for me.

Interesting Werewolf

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
haha thanks
I went on tour with my college's orchestra, and gave concerts in Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida. So much travel, so little time for homework. I swear, I only got 3 days of actual rest all break, and half of that was spent frantically writing a research paper due 2 days after classes started again. Plus, I had to study for a chemistry exam the 3rd day after break ended.

Spring break according to students: Party week at the beach! cool
Spring break according to teachers: Project week! twisted

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
be thankful my last spring break i had to do sandbagging cuz springbreak happens to be the middle of flood season up in ND

A British Orgasm's Princess

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
I slept through the whole break.~ emotion_8c
Worthless Gabbie
i did nothing because i havent had it yet

thats sucks

Quick Reply

Submit