Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will the Steelers go to the superbowl

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

After beating the Pats and the eagles I think the steelers moved themselves to the fourfront of the NFL
i do not know
I am a Titans fan, and I am VERY impressed at the Steelers this year, and if they keep up their play, they will not only go to the SuperBowl but win it as well.
That is the coolist signature i've ever seen.
I dont know. A good superbowl would be Eagles vs Steelers. I was upset with the Eagles proformance last week but they needed it to see that they cant win it all on McNabb and TO...o well.
Now lets not start this Super Bowl talk yet there is alot of season left to play and we do not want a repeat of 1994 and 2001 where we got very cocky and assumed we could beat anyone. There is alot of football left to play and the best thing the Steelers can do is take it one game at a time. If it is meant to be then it will happen. They are the best right now but it's a long season and anything can happen...

Go Steelers
Your right there is a lot of season left just look at last year the panthers
(WILDCRD TEAM) almost upset the pats so anything is possible
Even though i am a huge steelers (aka Stiller) fan myself I have to agree with Android_Kikaider. There is still alot of football to be played with some tough away games still to come. Now if the playoffs come around and they are still showing this kind of performance on the field then yeah, Hell odds are i'll be making a "One for the Thumb" sign or something
Amare Bionde: I totally agree, Ill never give up on the Eagles and the game cant be only about 2 ppl, but u have to admitt the Mcnabb, TO connection in awsome
Meh its okies...We played a passing offense against a running team...oui O wellz
xl white shadow lx
After beating the Pats and the eagles I think the steelers moved themselves to the fourfront of the NFL

yea they finally showed them crappy eagles where they belong
HEY HEY HEY, "THEM EAGLES" ARE NOT CRAPY stare
It's forefront, and while beating the Eagles and Pats really DOES deserve some respect, saying they'll make it to the Superbowl is really, REALLY pushing it. Seriously, I enjoyed watching Ben Roethlisberger at Miami, Ohio, and it's awesome he's enjoying some success now in his rookie season of the NFL...but will he make it to the Superbowl? I really doubt it. Does he have the potential? Personally, I think so, more than a number of rookie QB's...but I doubt they'll actually make it. However, if they make it, they will have earned it for sure. And even as an old Oilers' fan, I'd still rather see the Steelers make it than the damn Pats! GO JETS!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff