• Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Apache16
Bread Roll
Aye Wassup
Definitely not Man U
My top picks are Bayern or Barcelona... Madrid and Arsenal slightly lower

Going for the top teams i see xd

Where's the challenge in that? Pick a decent team you like and follow them and they may win smile
Nice to see another MUFC fan here. Forget that guy, just another glory hunter ..

By "glory hunter" I hope you don't mean someone who lives somewhere and supports a team from somewhere else, because I already destroyed an argument of a guy who had that same argument.

A.C. Milan is my team and I live in America. I also have a secondary liking for Manchester City.

Gracious Poster

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Apache16
Bread Roll
Aye Wassup
Definitely not Man U

Where's the challenge in that? Pick a decent team you like and follow them and they may win smile
Nice to see another MUFC fan here. Forget that guy, just another glory hunter ..

Haha, people call me a glory hunter for supporting Man Utd but they aren't the best team so they've my favourite biggrin

Although in the Europa League i'm following Swansea & Wigan and hope one of them wins it, i gotta try with them lol.
I don't think man utd's gonna make it, barcelona's not gonna make it either without messi so I'm guessing the germans will win it again

what about the usual italians?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kamen Rider Black
I don't think man utd's gonna make it, barcelona's not gonna make it either without messi so I'm guessing the germans will win it again

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
John Michael Osbourne
Kamen Rider Black

Super Mario!

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kamen Rider Black
John Michael Osbourne
Kamen Rider Black

Super Mario!

He's my favorite player. And he plays for my favorite Italian team biggrin
John Michael Osbourne
Kamen Rider Black
John Michael Osbourne
Kamen Rider Black

Super Mario!

He's my favorite player. And he plays for my favorite Italian team biggrin

Nice, my favorite player at the moment is Diego Forlán (I'm from Uruguay) he sucks now but I respect his efforts in the world cup and the copa américa.
My favorite non uruguayan player is Ibrahimovic
Bread Roll
Apache16
Bread Roll
Aye Wassup
Definitely not Man U

Haha, people call me a glory hunter for supporting Man Utd but they aren't the best team so they've my favourite biggrin

Although in the Europa League i'm following Swansea & Wigan and hope one of them wins it, i gotta try with them lol.

Swansea's coach is so underrated.I like Laudrup, he was a beast player and he's doing pretty good with his signings. As for Moyes, oh my god, that 27.5m was a disaster and panic buy... Yeah you get a lot of slack just for being a 'MUFC' fan. Just a huge club with great success.

Gracious Poster

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Apache16
Bread Roll
Apache16
Bread Roll
Aye Wassup
Definitely not Man U

Swansea's coach is so underrated.I like Laudrup, he was a beast player and he's doing pretty good with his signings. As for Moyes, oh my god, that 27.5m was a disaster and panic buy... Yeah you get a lot of slack just for being a 'MUFC' fan. Just a huge club with great success.

Yeah Swansea have a great manager, Bony was a really good signing and he's a monster.

I still think Fellaini is good for Man Utd, they needed someone like him in midfield and i'm sure he'll get better as he plays more.
void ab initio
I want Bayern to win it again but I don't think they will.

NSU_Ducks
Bayern are Bayern, who the ******** are Bayern , I hate to say it but I did want Robben to perform so he would have form and confidence heading into the WC.

I know you.

On the other hand, some Dutch I know are arguing that if Robben wins another UCL with Bayern, he will be insufferable when he heads to Brazil. I don't believe that though. The past Robben is not the same as the new Robben.
Robben is the pinnacle of allowing success to manipulate the way he acts. He has always had the characteristics of being selfish and narcissists lol But it was taken to a whole nother level after he reached his maturity and started playing quality football with Bayern where he developed the idea that the world once revolved around him to the entire world revolving around him lol It's just unfortunate he's unable to segregate his character from football because it causes conflict between different people when he's playing, by expressing his disagreement with various decisions even on his own team wtf alpha male lol I knew Pep was considering selling Robben before he arrived but I'm pretty sure it's almost become unavoidable the he has been acting lately, he's a good player , but Pep has proven he won't hestate to sell anyone they don't fit into his plans for his team, I want Robben to stay at Bayern because he has been playing good football there. Robben has proven that he is capable of scoring goals during important matches I remain confident he won't forget how to do that during the WC right classified_fu scream

Newbie Traveler

NSU_Ducks
Robben is the pinnacle of allowing success to manipulate the way he acts. He has always had the characteristics of being selfish and narcissists lol But it was taken to a whole nother level after he reached his maturity and started playing quality football with Bayern where he developed the idea that the world once revolved around him to the entire world revolving around him lol It's just unfortunate he's unable to segregate his character from football because it causes conflict between different people when he's playing, by expressing his disagreement with various decisions even on his own team wtf alpha male lol I knew Pep was considering selling Robben before he arrived but I'm pretty sure it's almost become unavoidable the he has been acting lately, he's a good player , but Pep has proven he won't hestate to sell anyone they don't fit into his plans for his team, I want Robben to stay at Bayern because he has been playing good football there. Robben has proven that he is capable of scoring goals during important matches I remain confident he won't forget how to do that during the WC right classified_fu scream

Right, like he remembered how to do that in 2010 WC Final against Spain. Oh wait, scratch that. mrgreen

I don't think Robben will be sold yet. Bayern aren't finish with him. Him and Ribery still have 3-4 years on them. Right after they finish contract talks with Alaba, Boateng and Kroos, they will start with Robben. His only competition on the right wing is Mueller. But right now, Pep sees Mueller more as a striker.
void ab initio
NSU_Ducks

Right, like he remembered how to do that in 2010 WC Final against Spain. Oh wait, scratch that. mrgreen

I don't think Robben will be sold yet. Bayern aren't finish with him. Him and Ribery still have 3-4 years on them. Right after they finish contract talks with Alaba, Boateng and Kroos, they will start with Robben. His only competition on the right wing is Mueller. But right now, Pep sees Mueller more as a striker.
It was the way it was because he was unable to convert possession on the ball inside the box into a goal scoring opportunity, it was heart breaking , NL stopped at the moment in time and every one held there breath , hoping that he would score emotion_0A0 ButRobben has developed as a player, his ability to convert possesion he has on the ball into goals or something productive has increased abundantly, he really reached the height of his carrer at Bayern, so it's important that he can maintain that quality of football during the WC, he just didn't have that quality in 10 but he's a different player from 10, he has matured as player and can play with composure and finess. He is going to score in the WC final and that is THAT classified_fu scream 3nodding

History is against Bayern no team has ever managed to retain the CL since the competition began in 92. A lot has changed since 92 a whole farken lot that I don't agree with, but I won't express my disdain for the CL format cause I will be here untill after the WC. Pep hasn't been as effective and capable of exploiting his players potential by helping them play well regularly, Jupp done that he done it better than any one has ever done, so it was controversial that Bayern did make the decision to replace him with pep considering he had such a successful season with Bayern, but pep is pep and he is going to be the best manger in football there has ever been, he's done things that managers have achived in there entire life time, maybe he will be the first manager in history to retain the CL for the first time but not neassacerly with Bayern...

Newbie Traveler

NSU_Ducks
void ab initio
NSU_Ducks

It was the way it was because he was unable to convert possession on the ball inside the box into a goal scoring opportunity, it was heart breaking , NL stopped at the moment in time and every one held there breath , hoping that he would score emotion_0A0 ButRobben has developed as a player, his ability to convert possesion he has on the ball into goals or something productive has increased abundantly, he really reached the height of his carrer at Bayern, so it's important that he can maintain that quality of football during the WC, he just didn't have that quality in 10 but he's a different player from 10, he has matured as player and can play with composure and finess. He is going to score in the WC final and that is THAT classified_fu scream 3nodding

History is against Bayern no team has ever managed to retain the CL since the competition began in 92. A lot has changed since 92 a whole farken lot that I don't agree with, but I won't express my disdain for the CL format cause I will be here untill after the WC. Pep hasn't been as effective and capable of exploiting his players potential by helping them play well regularly, Jupp done that he done it better than any one has ever done, so it was controversial that Bayern did make the decision to replace him with pep considering he had such a successful season with Bayern, but pep is pep and he is going to be the best manger in football there has ever been, he's done things that managers have achived in there entire life time, maybe he will be the first manager in history to retain the CL for the first time but not neassacerly with Bayern...

Chill. Don't worry. I like Robben too. I love how he always cut to the left and score with his left foot. Everyone in the whole world knows what he is going to do but he always get away with it. mrgreen

I don't think Netherland willl win WC though. I'm hoping for Japan to win it but it will probably be Brazil or Germany.

Like I said, I don't think Bayern will win it again this year. Pep made Bayern's defense vulnerable to most counter-attacks. Plus, Pep's Bayern is not yet as free scoring as Jupp's Bayern. They got tons of possession now, but the finishing - more importantly, clinical finishing, is lacking.
Bread Roll
Apache16
Bread Roll
Apache16
Bread Roll
Aye Wassup
Definitely not Man U

Yeah Swansea have a great manager, Bony was a really good signing and he's a monster.

I still think Fellaini is good for Man Utd, they needed someone like him in midfield and i'm sure he'll get better as he plays more.

Sorry man, but Fellaini is trash and was a panic buy. Did you see those 2 yellow cards against Sociedad? Absolutely disgraceful. Fellaini: 'My original position is center midfield and center defensive midfield.' Yeah sure, my ******** a**. And he deserved that second yellow for that stupid tackle... We need a real CM like Gundogan..

Gracious Poster

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Apache16
Bread Roll
Apache16
Bread Roll
Apache16

Sorry man, but Fellaini is trash and was a panic buy. Did you see those 2 yellow cards against Sociedad? Absolutely disgraceful. Fellaini: 'My original position is center midfield and center defensive midfield.' Yeah sure, my ******** a**. And he deserved that second yellow for that stupid tackle... We need a real CM like Gundogan..

He will prove his importance to the team but it'll take time, he'll prove it in a game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff