Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anatomy of a Zombie

Yeah that is more or less right, to be fair I feel like a terrible Englishman because I don't really care about how England do, I know you should really support your nation, but trying to watch England play football at times is painful to watch

I don't blame you one bit. England has an exciting crop of young talent coming through, so there's some cause for optimism...

Head says Germany. Maybe Brasil, being the host country. But Belgium excites me.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
dukki
I don't blame you one bit. England has an exciting crop of young talent coming through, so there's some cause for optimism...

Head says Germany. Maybe Brasil, being the host country. But Belgium excites me.

Honestly I overlooked Belgium actually, but I can see why they excite you, especially with Courtois in goal, he has been by far the best keeper in La Liga this season. Benteke and Lukaku are both good goalscoring threats and the quality of the rest of the team like Hazard, Chadli, Kompany and quite a few others would make them very strong opponents!
Obviously i want England to win it but lets be real. We're shite.

So ill be supporting Germany as i have done for the past god knows how many years in the competitions.
Anatomy of a Zombie
Honestly I overlooked Belgium actually, but I can see why they excite you, especially with Courtois in goal, he has been by far the best keeper in La Liga this season. Benteke and Lukaku are both good goalscoring threats and the quality of the rest of the team like Hazard, Chadli, Kompany and quite a few others would make them very strong opponents!

They certainly were no slouches during the qualifying stage. And with a comparatively 'favourable' run-in... hopefully they'll go far. biggrin Think Benteke's been ruled out due to injury, however.

More than anything, I do hope Paul the Octopus has an heir. mrgreen The betting man's best friend he was. Loved him.
If Brazil don't win, I'd be highly surprised. Had Melo not gotten ejected against the Dutch in 2010 I think we'd have seen a Spain v Brazil final.

But I'd put my money on either of those two teams. Everyone says Spain are getting old and past their prime. But the last time they said that, Spain trounced Italy in the Euro final.

Plus, no nation has ever won the confederations cup and them followed up by winning the World Cup afterwards. And Spain lost to America in the 2009 cup, and did ok at the 2010 World Cup.

So I'm taking Spain or Brazil

Regular

my top 4:
germany
spain
brazil
argentina

i really want argentina to win so all the messi haters can finally stfu about him not winning a world cup, spain has amazing players and amazing teamwork, they could easily dominate any other team, germany is strong... amazing players as well and brazil is brazil need i say more?

lol, some people actually believe mexico has a chance? theyre basically in the world cup cause they play against shitty teams in concacaf

Interesting Smoker

If it isn't Finland then I do not care, game is rigged. I'll be happy as long as it isn't Brazil or Argentina either way. I ******** hate Argentina.

Distinct Reveler

7,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I would say Germany, Spain and Argentina are definitely the favourites with some top players in each position and on the substitutes bench

If you want to take a bit of a gut shot punt on some outsiders

Japan, Belgium, Ivory Coast and Chile

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The FIFA World Cup.

Fédération Internationale de Football Association World Cup 2014

Portugal

Loyal Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Portugal should win because they have a great team and they try there best, and doesn't cheat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff