Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Consumer

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite sport is kickboxing, 1. because I ratice the sport a lot and have become a better person due to the sports discipline

Demonic Lunatic

Formula 1, Hockey and MMA are my three favorite sports.
My favorite sport. is NFL Football, but I also love college footbal l ,NASCAR & the NBA to
That'd be rock climbing and bouldering ^^
Fields_of_Faceless

Rock Climbing I am familiar with, I live by the mountains. But what is bouldering?
Wushumonk15
My favorite sport is kickboxing, 1. because I ratice the sport a lot and have become a better person due to the sports discipline

That is similar to Karate and stuff, isn't it I know that the discipline makes life easier to handle.
jaycee The Awesome
Fields_of_Faceless

Rock Climbing I am familiar with, I live by the mountains. But what is bouldering?

Bouldering is basicly the same as rock climbing, it's without securing yourself with ropes. Only safety measures taken would be a crashpad.

I would love to live in the mountains, if I'm going outdoor rock climbing I have to drive several hours first before I'm actually able to. stressed so usually we're just training indoors, once every few months we plan a trip to climb outside
i heart basketball!
Basketball, football, baseball, and soccer.
baskball and breaking!

Celebrating Gaian

cheerleading
Fields_of_Faceless
jaycee The Awesome
Fields_of_Faceless

Bouldering is basicly the same as rock climbing, it's without securing yourself with ropes. Only safety measures taken would be a crashpad.

I would love to live in the mountains, if I'm going outdoor rock climbing I have to drive several hours first before I'm actually able to. stressed so usually we're just training indoors, once every few months we plan a trip to climb outside

I am not sure I would be that brave...but I do love hiking and I want to go skydiving. We are very fortunate to have that available here. Although our small airport has one of the towers that are supposed to be closed. That would be very bad!
web360top
i heart basketball!

Are you watching the playoffs? Who do you want to win. Basketball is my favorite sport as well. But this has been a weird playoff season. Only one of the teams that everyone thought would go on, is.
Basketball is life!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces