Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hear lot people say the hardest sport is mma then i hear other say boixng then i hear other say football.I want know whats harder mma or boxing what do you think
i think this topic is interesting please reply.I mean this is the sport forum . emo
HoesWannaKnow
I hear lot people say the hardest sport is mma then i hear other say boixng then i hear other say football.I want know whats harder mma or boxing what do you think
Its not about the sport, it about the player. Every elite athlete has to put just as many hours of grueling practice in to be the best they can be.
Raleigh_Ronin
HoesWannaKnow
Its not about the sport, it about the player. Every elite athlete has to put just as many hours of grueling practice in to be the best they can be.
i have to say mma.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
All the bitches love me

I boxed as an amateur for about ten years, wrestled through high-school, and played football for a year at an NCAA Division 1 team (practice squad, but hey! Better than I thought I would do.) I have not participated in an MMA bout. But I will say they are all punishing in different ways.

Playing inside linebacker, I hit and was hit every play - it is sort of like going through a six-month long auto accident. You hurt everywhere. You also practice hard, train hard, and push yourself hard.

Wrestling pushes you harder, physically. Not as much impact pain, but you train harder, you run harder, you lift harder, all down the line. Physically and mentally it is probably the toughest sport I participated in.

Boxing is also tough. You run, jump rope, work on speed and impact, spar. Being lightweight, young (I started at 6,) and amateur, we trained more for hand speed and defense rather than the huge punching monsters you see in the heavy weight pros. The part of boxing that helps the most is learning that you can take a punch, and then learning how to defend best against it.

So long story short, any impact sport played at a high level is going to be hard. Hardest? Impossible to say. I couldn't run a marathon at the height of my athletic ability to save my life. Running that far would kill me, and their training his incredibly tough. But I could probably beat most marathoners in a boxing match. *shrug* All that said, I would still love to see an MMA bout with a real boxer.
I would have to say boxing because of my uninformed reason:
It is more of a closed sport, the rankings are in place and to fight at a much higher level alot of time and focused application is needed.

In MMA almost anything can happen, you can have a chance fight with Cuban trying to make some money to live in the states to a traveling monk whom acquires too much publicity.
Evecin
I would have to say boxing because of my uninformed reason:
It is more of a closed sport, the rankings are in place and to fight at a much higher level alot of time and focused application is needed.

In MMA almost anything can happen, you can have a chance fight with Cuban trying to make some money to live in the states to a traveling monk whom acquires too much publicity.
Try muay thai lol it would kill a boxer they have shin bones there able to kick baseball bats in half and kick walls brah they would break a boxer up .
In thailand there guys who have been in over 200 muay tay fights or more in boxer not that many .boxer create distance but the muay tay will leg kick and clinch with the boxer and take him a part.most boxer love to clinch but not with a muay tay fighter like i said they will not be able to create distance .
B Banzai
All the bitches love me

I boxed as an amateur for about ten years, wrestled through high-school, and played football for a year at an NCAA Division 1 team (practice squad, but hey! Better than I thought I would do.) I have not participated in an MMA bout. But I will say they are all punishing in different ways.

Playing inside linebacker, I hit and was hit every play - it is sort of like going through a six-month long auto accident. You hurt everywhere. You also practice hard, train hard, and push yourself hard.

Wrestling pushes you harder, physically. Not as much impact pain, but you train harder, you run harder, you lift harder, all down the line. Physically and mentally it is probably the toughest sport I participated in.

Boxing is also tough. You run, jump rope, work on speed and impact, spar. Being lightweight, young (I started at 6,) and amateur, we trained more for hand speed and defense rather than the huge punching monsters you see in the heavy weight pros. The part of boxing that helps the most is learning that you can take a punch, and then learning how to defend best against it.

So long story short, any impact sport played at a high level is going to be hard. Hardest? Impossible to say. I couldn't run a marathon at the height of my athletic ability to save my life. Running that far would kill me, and their training his incredibly tough. But I could probably beat most marathoners in a boxing match. *shrug* All that said, I would still love to see an MMA bout with a real boxer.
mui tay far more better .
Muy thai wasn't with the catagory of MMA/ Boxing those are separate sport classifications there, separate laws different system and all. They method(s) of and for advancement are different.

I know, Muy thai is a deadly discipline; Also, are you just saying Kickboxing form middle-south-east Asia?

Boxing is global and MMA is a different organization entirely.

But ya I know, the style Muy thai (whatever the pronunciation is) changes a whole lot. In a topic of gruelling. I mean isn't all that different down to the very stances of the practitioner and even visible within their attitude? My necessary applied time for me to learn and train in muy thai is very high, I feel like I can but it took time away from practice to do so.
Evecin
Muy thai wasn't with the catagory of MMA/ Boxing those are separate sport classifications there, separate laws different system and all. They method(s) of and for advancement are different.

I know, Muy thai is a deadly discipline; Also, are you just saying Kickboxing form middle-south-east Asia?

But ya I know, the style Muy thai (whatever the pronunciation is) changes a whole lot. In a topic of gruelling. I mean isn't all that different down to the very stances of the practitioner and even visible within their attitude? My necessary applied time for me to learn and train in muy thai is very high, I feel like I can but it took time away from practice to do so.
i want to know how can i have knock out what do i have to do ???
christ i trust my savior
Evecin

Half dead knock-out or a boxing knock-out?
Evecin
christ i trust my savior
Evecin

both i want to know
Between boxing and MMA, I would say MMA is probably objectively more difficult. Both boxers and MMA fighters have to have stamina/endurance, but boxers have to know how to punch, and defend against punches. MMA fighters have to know how to punch, kick, elbow, knee, grapple, ground and pound, and submit, as well as defend against punches, kicks, elbows, knees, grapples, ground and pounds, and submissions. The skill set is just much much larger, and different fighters have different styles, with a much greater variation than the different styles various boxers have. MMA is just more dynamic, and there's a lot more to it. That's going to make it a harder sport.

As far as what is the hardest sport out of all the sports, I think golf has to be up there. Seriously, if you've never played golf, go play a round. Then play golf regularly for a month. Then for six months, then for a couple years. After those couple years, tell me if you're anywhere near shooting par. (You won't be)
christ i trust my savior
Evecin
christ i trust my savior
Evecin

both i want to know

WWJD?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas