Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
Yes!
I hate that.
Making so many little simple mistakes so many time.
Like wtf!

I would think that way too because it's Man U.
When Man U falls apart it's like...whats going on.

Omg lucky!
I wish I worked at a bar.
xD
I really really think she should go back to Liverpool or go to Man U.

I know right, especially when a simple mistake can be the difference between 3 points and dropping 2.
But it's difficult to blame just a keeper, the defence can also be to blame a lot of the time.

When Man U fall apart it just means that Fergie will have to buy more chewing gum.
But yeah when they begin to fall apart, they look like a whole different team, and that's when teams know to hit them.
I actually thought that they had the game in the bag when they took the lead, I wouldn't have believed anyone if they told me that they'd be 3 - 1 down by the 90th minute.

Totally lucky, especially on weekends, when there are a few live games on TV on Sunday afternoon razz
But yeah I'd like to see him to to one of those two clubs, but I can't see it happening, especially since everyone has been paying extra attention to him lately, I don't think many of the big clubs would touch him honestly :c

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie

I know right, especially when a simple mistake can be the difference between 3 points and dropping 2.
But it's difficult to blame just a keeper, the defence can also be to blame a lot of the time.

When Man U fall apart it just means that Fergie will have to buy more chewing gum.
But yeah when they begin to fall apart, they look like a whole different team, and that's when teams know to hit them.
I actually thought that they had the game in the bag when they took the lead, I wouldn't have believed anyone if they told me that they'd be 3 - 1 down by the 90th minute.

Totally lucky, especially on weekends, when there are a few live games on TV on Sunday afternoon razz
But yeah I'd like to see him to to one of those two clubs, but I can't see it happening, especially since everyone has been paying extra attention to him lately, I don't think many of the big clubs would touch him honestly :c

Yes when something like that happens I find myself hating the keeper.
But I do understand what you mean. The Defense need to stop it before it even happens.

LMFAO~!
I wouldn't either
And then people were telling me they lost I was like "why are you lying?"
Then I saw it on Fox Soccer Report.
I was like wtf.

If they play him and get him back to what he does best He would be great.
It's just like you said tho who wants to take that time to get him back up their.
They would be babysitting him.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
Yes when something like that happens I find myself hating the keeper.
But I do understand what you mean. The Defense need to stop it before it even happens.

LMFAO~!
I wouldn't enough.
And then people were telling me the lost I was why are you lying?
Then I saw it on Fox Soccer Report.
I was like wtf.

If they play him and get him back to what he does best He would be great.
It's just like you said tho who wants to take that time to get him back up their.
They would be babysitting him.

Yeah, it is true though, in the end it's a team effort, you can't really just go around blaming 1 person for the final result. A lot of the time this season I've criticized Barcelona, especially when they've ended up dropping points in matches that they should have been winning, most of those goals came from poor defending, half the time I feel they were lucky to get a point from the game honestly, that's only because of Valdes pulling off some fantastic saves.

Lol lol
I don't blame you one bit, if someone had told me that both Manchester clubs had lost, I would have just looked at them as if they were crazy.
But since I seen both matches, I can say that neither of them actually deserved to win, Man U looked like were all over the park after they scored their first goal. Even before Bilbao scored their goal you could see it happening, Man U were just trying to defend and it's the same with any club, you can only hold off an attack for so long.
As for City, they never really got into the game, they had a few good chances, but Lisbon managed to do what City couldn't and put the ball in the back of the net.
Although I much prefer these scores for the 2nd leg honestly, it'll just put more pressure on both clubs, so in my opinion, we'll be in for an exciting Europa League next week.
On top of that you'll have Chelsea who can still go through against Napoli in the UCL, depending on the day I may watch it, I really want to see the Real Mardrid vs CSKA since Madrid seemed to struggle against them in the first leg.

Yeah that's exactly how teams would view it nowadays, to be honest I would expect a Spanish team to pick him up, but with how much Chelsea would want for him I can't really see that happening,
I still think that it might be best for both Chelsea and Torres if they let him have a couple of full 90 minutes in the reserve matches, I mean they let players who aren't fully fit have a run about after they get back from injury, if Torres can score a goal or two in a couple of matches, even if it is against lower opposition it might get him thinking that he can play at the Premier League level. Once he has that mind set, he'll be taking his chances without any doubt in his mind that he'll miss his chance.

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
Barcelona just......wow
7-1
Poor poor Bayler
Obby, you follow football?
Why yes I do~!
I love it.
I'm wowed.
I suppose I should of really learnt more about you before I took your soul.

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
Barcelona just......wow
7-1
Poor poor Bayler
Obby, you follow football?
Why yes I do~!
I love it.
I'm wowed.
I suppose I should of really learnt more about you before I took your soul.

Hahaha!
xD
Yes I have been in love with football since.....I can't remember.

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
Hahaha!
xD
Oh, what team do you support?

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie

Yeah, it is true though, in the end it's a team effort, you can't really just go around blaming 1 person for the final result. A lot of the time this season I've criticized Barcelona, especially when they've ended up dropping points in matches that they should have been winning, most of those goals came from poor defending, half the time I feel they were lucky to get a point from the game honestly, that's only because of Valdes pulling off some fantastic saves.

Lol lol
I don't blame you one bit, if someone had told me that both Manchester clubs had lost, I would have just looked at them as if they were crazy.
But since I seen both matches, I can say that neither of them actually deserved to win, Man U looked like were all over the park after they scored their first goal. Even before Bilbao scored their goal you could see it happening, Man U were just trying to defend and it's the same with any club, you can only hold off an attack for so long.
As for City, they never really got into the game, they had a few good chances, but Lisbon managed to do what City couldn't and put the ball in the back of the net.
Although I much prefer these scores for the 2nd leg honestly, it'll just put more pressure on both clubs, so in my opinion, we'll be in for an exciting Europa League next week.
On top of that you'll have Chelsea who can still go through against Napoli in the UCL, depending on the day I may watch it, I really want to see the Real Mardrid vs CSKA since Madrid seemed to struggle against them in the first leg.

Yeah that's exactly how teams would view it nowadays, to be honest I would expect a Spanish team to pick him up, but with how much Chelsea would want for him I can't really see that happening,
I still think that it might be best for both Chelsea and Torres if they let him have a couple of full 90 minutes in the reserve matches, I mean they let players who aren't fully fit have a run about after they get back from injury, if Torres can score a goal or two in a couple of matches, even if it is against lower opposition it might get him thinking that he can play at the Premier League level. Once he has that mind set, he'll be taking his chances without any doubt in his mind that he'll miss his chance.

Oh yah our wish came true with Messi!
But yes I agree.
Sometimes their deference falls apart and leaves then open.

Reminds me of England in the World Cup.
I never understand when teams one day have a great match then the next day they are all over the place.
It's crazy, but apart of the game.
O:
I would like to see Real play too because I watched that game in the first leg and I was shocked by how hard of a time they had.

Yes!
That's what I mean play him for FT.
If they did that from the beginning they would not be in this mess.
Exactly! They need to give him the time to do something.
Not put him on late second half.

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
Hahaha!
xD
Oh, what team do you support?

World Cup stage: Brazil & England
Clubs: Liverpool FC & Man U.

Yours?

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu

Yours?
I can't say the same, apart from England.
You should support Arsenal
They know how to show you a good time.
3 - 0 win against AC milan.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
Oh yah our wish came true with Messi!
But yes I agree.
Sometimes their deference falls apart and leaves then open.

Reminds me of England in the World Cup.
I never understand when teams one day have a great match then the next day they are all over the place.
It's crazy, but apart of the game.
O:
I would like to see Real play too because I watched that game in the first leg and I was shocked by how hard of a time they had.

Yes!
That's what I mean play him for FT.
If they did that from the beginning they would not be in this mess.
Exactly! They need to give him the time to do something.
Not put him on late second half.

It did come true indeed, as good as Barcelona are as a team without Messi playing for them this season, they would have dropped a lot more points, he saved them a few draws with late goals, like that free kick against Athletico Madrid the other week razz
But the defence have been pretty horrible, they've only managed to keep one clean sheet in their last 7 games, that's unlike Barcelona at all, but at least it shows that they're only human. c:

Yeah that is true, but the young German side taught us a lesson in how to play football, even after they beat us 4 - 1, they went on to beat Argentina 4 - 0, so it's not like we can just claim that they were lucky against us, apart from that goal that wasn't given. o:
It's the same with most teams, not just Man U, but with them being a top English side, more people pay attention to them when they aren't playing their best, because they're used to seeing them play better football honestly.
Agreed, I thought that they would have walked all over CSKA, but I was proved wrong, I was actually glad when they grabbed the equalizer at the end of the game, I don't think Madrid would have deserved a 1 - 0 lead going into the 2nd leg.

Yes, you got that perfectly right, he needs time on the field to show what he is capable of, but Chelsea gave him 90 minutes midweek against Birmingham, and he did play well as part of the team, it was just his finishing that is lacking right now.
But Chelsea seem to give him a run around for 90 minutes and then the next few games he is back to warming the bench.
Hopefully he reads the newspapers over here, because there was an article from the Spanish National team's coach saying if he can show that he can get back on form, he can get back into the squad before the Euro's begin.

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu

Yours?

Lol I know I watched that game.
I was pissed that AC lost like that.
But I love liver pool and Man U.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu

Yours?

After that display I'm dreading the match on Monday night.
Newcastle have been playing fairly crap lately and I don't fancy our chances against the gunners.
But we can surprise some of the big teams, I'd be happy enough with a draw against them in all honesty, even though I know it won't be goalless razz

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
Lol I know I watched that game.
I was pissed that AC lost like that.
But I love liver pool and Man U.
We had guest over when the game was on so I couldn't scream cheer like a I usually do haha. Would of been a perfect game if they scored the 4th.

Oh and Arsenal beat Liverpool, js. ¬ w¬
2 - 1

Unbeatable Loiterer

Anatomy of a Zombie

After that display I'm dreading the match on Monday night.
Newcastle have been playing fairly crap lately and I don't fancy our chances against the gunners.
But we can surprise some of the big teams, I'd be happy enough with a draw against them in all honesty, even though I know it won't be goalless razz
That's right, be afraid!

We really stepped it up from the 4 - 0 defeat. I'm not sure what was wrong with them in the first game they just didn't push through their defence but they made it up in the end. Regardlss of the overall loss. Hopefully they'll stay in this good form. Nothing better than a healthy sum of goals.
2- 0 against the toon? cool

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
ichigo 8D
That's right, be afraid!

We really stepped it up from the 4 - 0 defeat. I'm not sure what was wrong with them in the first game they just didn't push through their defence but they made it up in the end. Regardlss of the overall loss. Hopefully they'll stay in this good form. Nothing better than a healthy sum of goals.
2- 0 against the toon? cool

They did really, I was a little disappointed that Van Persie didn't finish that chance in the 60th minute, if he had hit it to the right the keeper wouldn't have had a chance, but he didn't have enough time. I was honestly cheering for them at that point, everyone was saying that they couldn't do it but at 3 - 0 at half time, you would have thought they would have went on to score more.
Lol, 2 - 0 doesn't sound half bad, just so long as it isn't another 5 - 0 like it was when we played Spurs emotion_facepalm I couldn't watch that game after the 2nd goal went in, we were just poor overall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff