Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

are both about to get swept. What an amazing playoff series so far.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
denim chicken

SO happy LA won tonight! mrgreen

Dapper Gaian

Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

I didn't think LA would win this series, I especially didn't think they'd be up 3-0. Then again I don't follow the western conference that much. But I have to give the Kings credit.

Senpai_Naruse's Significant Otter

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

i hate that the canucks are loosing.. i never had anything against the kings but i dont want canucks to loose at all

Dapper Gaian

kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

i hate that the canucks are loosing.. i never had anything against the kings but i dont want canucks to loose at all

Now you know how Caps fans feel, especially after they won the President's Trophy. cry

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
denim chicken
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

I didn't think LA would win this series, I especially didn't think they'd be up 3-0. Then again I don't follow the western conference that much. But I have to give the Kings credit.

They're severely underrated. Like most WC Pacific Division teams. Im a die hard Stars fan, but we didn't make it, so Im rooting for my Division all the way. I think my 2 picks for cup are NYR and Nashville though.

Dapper Gaian

Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

They're severely underrated. Like most WC Pacific Division teams. Im a die hard Stars fan, but we didn't make it, so Im rooting for my Division all the way. I think my 2 picks for cup are NYR and Nashville though.

People called the Pacific a weak division but 3 teams are in the playoffs lol.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

I have nothing against the Canucks, but I think the more deserving team is winning. Obviously Lu has been in a slump and the twins are weak right now. I like the team, but I dont see a playoff worthy effort.

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
denim chicken
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

Now you know how Caps fans feel, especially after they won the President's Trophy. cry

so happy when we won the president`s trophy 2 straight years.
good luck with the caps, i like them too but im for boston as well XD
got nothing but respect for tim tommy..
i hate it when the match ups are teams i dont wanna see match up.
i wanna see Canucks, Pittsburg and Boston to get somewhere far.

although i am a habs fan all the way, sadly they had the worst year ever.. sweatdrop

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
denim chicken
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken

People called the Pacific a weak division but 3 teams are in the playoffs lol.

Exactly! They call our division weak, but for the past 5 years we are the only division with 3 teams in the playoffs. I love our division. We dont have points like other divisions do because our matchup's are always close. Every team is really competitive and they're all on the same level on talent and skill. Consistency is a problem, but I think that will change soon. Im rooting for our division, so I think Kings and Sharks will make it to the semi-finals. I think Chi-town will win vs the yotes though. =[

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dr_Ribeiro

I have nothing against the Canucks, but I think the more deserving team is winning. Obviously Lu has been in a slump and the twins are weak right now. I like the team, but I dont see a playoff worthy effort.

of course you`d say that.. your an L.A fan.
i`d say both teams are playing pretty well, and lets just say L.A is lucky to have Quick.
and lou has been playing pretty well it`s just we needed to work on our defences for the last two games. and game one was filled with penalties on our side so that was a bid disadvantage for us.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro

i`d say both teams are playing pretty well, and lets just say L.A is lucky to have Quick.
and lou has been playing pretty well it`s just we needed to work on our defences for the last two games. and game one was filled with penalties on our side so that was a bid disadvantage for us.

a fellow Canucks fan *hugs tight* it feels like we're drowning in a sea of haters lol Let's hope for the best!!

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro

No. Im not an LA fan actually. Im speaking from watching the games. Every team needs work in areas. There is never a team that is strong in all aspects of the game. Im saying LA has deserved the "w"s. I know a lot of Van fans calling out to that theyre playing refs and not LA. I cant stand that excuse. When a team loses they deserve the loss. Sorry your team is almost out of the playoff race. I would be upset too.

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro

a fellow Canucks fan *hugs tight* it feels like we're drowning in a sea of haters lol Let's hope for the best!!

yes! *hugs tight back* we must not give up! ls hope our President Trophy winners will prevail!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff