Welcome to Gaia! ::

canuckval
Do you live in Kelowna or something?
Yep he do
And I live north of Kelowna in PG
Ah, I see. Do you guys actually know each other? Oh wait, sorry. Nevermind this post. redface Unless you actually DO know each other....
canuckval

Yes I do, and I probably will take pictures or something. I want to get my cards out and get them signed and post them most likely. xd No digital camera, but I could possibly find a way.
canuckval
Ah, I see. Do you guys actually know each other? Oh wait, sorry. Nevermind this post. redface Unless you actually DO know each other....

Just from Gaia. 3nodding
Jasperoni
canuckval

Yes I do, and I probably will take pictures or something. I want to get my cards out and get them signed and post them most likely. xd No digital camera, but I could possibly find a way.

God, I'd kill for pictures. I would lend you my digital camera but it sucks on a**. The batteries run out so freaking quickly even if they're brand new.
Jasperoni
canuckval

Just from Gaia. 3nodding
Unless your going for Caribou Canucks, but I havent seen any 6'3 guys try out yet xd
Linkin Park316
Jasperoni
canuckval

Just from Gaia. 3nodding
Unless your going for Caribou Canucks, but I havent seen any 6'3 guys try out yet xd

Maybe you've seen each other, you just don't know..ooooooooh. Okay, I'll shutup. That's stupid. redface And stop talking about height, you ******** giants xp
canuckval
Linkin Park316
Jasperoni
canuckval

Just from Gaia. 3nodding

Maybe you've seen each other, you just don't know..ooooooooh. Okay, I'll shutup. That's stupid. redface And stop talking about height, you giants xp

No, I'm not trying out, I know the coach and we'll more than likely fight than play
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What Moore did

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.what Bertuzzi did

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Forever best friends and good linemates xd
HAHAHA. Oh Jesus. When you compare what Moore did to Naslund to what Bertuzzi did to Moore, it's just insane. But then again, Bertuzzi didn't actually break Moore's neck. If only Moore weren't that dumb.. rolleyes

Anywho, good night everyone, I'm ******** tired.
User Image

Feel free to use it if you want.
canuckval
Linkin Park316
canuckval
God, I love the names you're calling Moore. Jeez. lol

He's an asswipe

Has anyone seen the comercial with Iggy running and Naslund firing pucks at him?
Its advertising Nike

I love that commercial. heart The first time I saw that commercial I was jumping up and down because NHL was finally back. I swear, I was so freaking happy I could have jumped off the roof of my house and run around the block. How about the Sportchek one? Where Naslund's testing out Nike runners or something like that.

How about that commercial on the CBC advertising Hockey Night in Canada. I was so happy when I saw that commercial.

As for Bertuzzi being reinstated, that's awesome. But isn't Moore going to sue him again but in Canada this time. I'm pretty sure I heard something about that.
canadianguy
canuckval
Linkin Park316
canuckval
God, I love the names you're calling Moore. Jeez. lol

He's an asswipe

Has anyone seen the comercial with Iggy running and Naslund firing pucks at him?
Its advertising Nike

I love that commercial. heart The first time I saw that commercial I was jumping up and down because NHL was finally back. I swear, I was so freaking happy I could have jumped off the roof of my house and run around the block. How about the Sportchek one? Where Naslund's testing out Nike runners or something like that.

How about that commercial on the CBC advertising Hockey Night in Canada. I was so happy when I saw that commercial.

As for Bertuzzi being reinstated, that's awesome. But isn't Moore going to sue him again but in Canada this time. I'm pretty sure I heard something about that.
he filed a civil lawsuit agaist Mr.Bertuzzi, Marc Crawford, Brad May, and Brian Burke in i think denver heres a story:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1108691407588_30?s_name=&no_ads=
AKILLA
User Image

Feel free to use it if you want.

Just wondering, what program you use to make the banners?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff