?

Let's give Canada some more teams too

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
If they expand a team should be put in Mexico and another in Canada. If they just move a team then Seattle would be good... But I don't think the NBA should expand.
depends on the management actually.
I don't really know. It could be fun to see more teams but it could get complicated with more and more teams joining the leauge.But yeah i think Seatle diserves a new franchise the sonics were awesome smile
I'm going to be honest
I just want to see the rivalry that would ensue between the Sonics and the Thunder, in the hypothetical scenario where Seattle just bought another team/was given one instead of just taking the Thunder back or something.

That rivalry would probably be hilarious.
I mean, good, but also hilarious. That's like, two birds with one stone. Intense rivalry and humor.
If expand, yes, they can give Seattle a team and as per Canada, Vancouver would likely be willing to have a team again too as they had the Grizzlies prior. Could actually work out.

Shy Millionaire

No. Only usa

Invisible Humorist

Wing Stop
No. Only usa

so no Toronto Raptors?

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I think we have enough teams. Too many to really keep up with which why a team like the Raptors are forever under the radar EVEN when they are the national stage.

More teams would spread the market around even more but the NBA seems fine as it is.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
No. In fact, they should probably contract by a franchise or two. With the state of College basketball, there isn't enough elite level talent to support 30 teams, much less more. Seattle just needs to shut the hell up, but that is true in most things, not just NBA.
nba shouldn't expend cause we already got the Toronto Raptors but hey don't get me wrong I like the idea of it expending cause then I would get to see basketball games at copscluims and get to see kobe play for the first time but beside that nba shouldn't expand its better like that

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Wing Stop
No. Only usa

Considering that Toronto has a team, you're already ********.

I'm from the U.S. but don't be a ******** cockrag. Foreign teams can be huge markets for people around the world, and teams like Toronto are more appealing to international draft prospects due to the fact that they are not directly in the U.S.

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Nah they got enough teams. I hate expansion teams anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers