Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favorite Western Conference team?

Seattle Sounders FC 0.32638888888889 32.6% [ 47 ]
LA Galaxy 0.15277777777778 15.3% [ 22 ]
Vancouver Whitecaps FC 0.0625 6.2% [ 9 ]
San Jose Earthquakes 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 8 ]
Real Salt Lake 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
Portland Timbers 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 12 ]
FC Dallas 0.090277777777778 9.0% [ 13 ]
Colorado Rapids 0.090277777777778 9.0% [ 13 ]
Chivas USA 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 >

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Heen-san
I don't tweet, facebook, myspace or any other of that stuff. Gaia is about the only "social network" that I do and that's not even as much as I used too be on here. On the broadcast yesterday they were making it sound like dempsey just came in and took yedlins number. Kinda like when jordan came out of retirement but only if he kept his same number situation. Oh well, if its ok with yedlin than I retract my earlier statement. So why not a fan of your classmate? Was he different in school than how he appears to the rest of the world?

I'd give you an example of why I tried to stay away from him in our very small school but the song that he created it so annoying, plus it's probably a really bad idea to even type out the lyrics. lol

Oh well, moving on. I have just been informed that I've been invited to August 25th's first home game for Dempsey against the Timbers. I'm pretty stoked.

b*****d!!! I WANT TO GO!!! lol

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heen-san
Shirlox
Heen-san
I don't tweet, facebook, myspace or any other of that stuff. Gaia is about the only "social network" that I do and that's not even as much as I used too be on here. On the broadcast yesterday they were making it sound like dempsey just came in and took yedlins number. Kinda like when jordan came out of retirement but only if he kept his same number situation. Oh well, if its ok with yedlin than I retract my earlier statement. So why not a fan of your classmate? Was he different in school than how he appears to the rest of the world?

I'd give you an example of why I tried to stay away from him in our very small school but the song that he created it so annoying, plus it's probably a really bad idea to even type out the lyrics. lol

Oh well, moving on. I have just been informed that I've been invited to August 25th's first home game for Dempsey against the Timbers. I'm pretty stoked.

b*****d!!! I WANT TO GO!!! lol

2 days. 4laugh
Let me preface this by saying I am not from Seattle or a particularly big fan of the Sounders. From Boston, big supporter of the Revs. BUT, I quite envious of your team, fan support, and futbol culture. There are only a few other locales and teams that can compare to Seattle (Sporting KC and Real Salt Lake come to mind) in terms of culture, futbol knowledge, and rapid fans. I so wish I lived there so I could be a part of it. At Gillette, as is the case with most teams, our Revs could never dream of selling out the arena. As is the tickets are dirt cheap and I can move anywhere I want (except the fan corner of course). Alas, I just hope someday soon more people will catch on.

Plus, you guys got Dempsey!!!
gonk

sweety_honey's Husband

`Z.o.r.r.o
Let me preface this by saying I am not from Seattle or a particularly big fan of the Sounders. From Boston, big supporter of the Revs. BUT, I quite envious of your team, fan support, and futbol culture. There are only a few other locales and teams that can compare to Seattle (Sporting KC and Real Salt Lake come to mind) in terms of culture, futbol knowledge, and rapid fans. I so wish I lived there so I could be a part of it. At Gillette, as is the case with most teams, our Revs could never dream of selling out the arena. As is the tickets are dirt cheap and I can move anywhere I want (except the fan corner of course). Alas, I just hope someday soon more people will catch on.

gonk

yep, we got dempsey lol. we've got an unreal roster if we can just get them all on the field at the same time.... this season has been nothing but injuries, national duties and cards plaguing us... maybe you should try scheduling a trip to seattle just to see the sounders play lol
Heen-san
`Z.o.r.r.o

gonk

yep, we got dempsey lol. we've got an unreal roster if we can just get them all on the field at the same time.... this season has been nothing but injuries, national duties and cards plaguing us... maybe you should try scheduling a trip to seattle just to see the sounders play lol
Hmm... thats not a bad idea. But i think I'd go to KC first. A bit closer.

However I got big plans next month. Going to the international friendl: Brazil v. Portugal!!

sweety_honey's Husband

`Z.o.r.r.o
Heen-san
`Z.o.r.r.o

gonk

Hmm... thats not a bad idea. But i think I'd go to KC first. A bit closer.

However I got big plans next month. Going to the international friendl: Brazil v. Portugal!!

nice. that should be a decent game between the two teams since i think they are pretty even if i remember. i wish i could have gone to the US vs Panama when it was here in seattle...

Super Spirit

So Clint got demoted to the Majors, huh?

Oh, I'm only kidding. emotion_brofist

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Well that was an awesome 1-0 win.

If I can remember later I'll upload a photo I took of the game and of the amazing tifo the ECS made.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox

If I can remember later I'll upload a photo I took of the game and of the amazing tifo the ECS made.

yea i watched it on tv with a bowl of chili and cheese with chips (regretted eating all that later that night...) talk about a brutal 2nd half though. im surprised couple of those timbers players didnt get carded with how many flagrant fouls they were doing on us.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heen-san
Shirlox

yea i watched it on tv with a bowl of chili and cheese with chips (regretted eating all that later that night...) talk about a brutal 2nd half though. im surprised couple of those timbers players didnt get carded with how many flagrant fouls they were doing on us.
Which us funny because their coach after the game came out complaining about the reffing saying we were fouling more.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Heen-san
Shirlox

Which us funny because their coach after the game came out complaining about the reffing saying we were fouling more.

he may have complained we fouled more, but no more than any other typical mls foul on the field. at least we dont purposely try to take out the other team to at least tie a game. ive said it before and ill say it again, the ONLY reason portland is even in the standing they have is because somehow theyve been able to tie almost every game this season. i dont think ive ever seen any other team tie as many games in one season as they have. id call that luck more than skill. besides we are still 2-4 games behind all the other mls teams so we still have that wiggle room to gain more points and catch up to real salt lake. like theyve been announcing, sounders have one of the strongest teams in mls today and we dont have to worry about concacaf to get in our way and tire us out.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Right, so we have 3 wins in a row. It was nice to get the win over Chivas (kind of expected it), but now we have to really hope everyone was rested enough for today's game against Chicago. They're a team who can easily pull ahead of us in a game since they got Mike up front from LA (still a horrible trade for LA). At least we were lucky that we got both games this week at home.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Right, so we have 3 wins in a row. It was nice to get the win over Chivas (kind of expected it), but now we have to really hope everyone was rested enough for today's game against Chicago. They're a team who can easily pull ahead of us in a game since they got Mike up front from LA (still a horrible trade for LA). At least we were lucky that we got both games this week at home.

gotta love it when the other team scores on themselves lol. if colorado and portland hold onto their leads, they'll end up one point behind us and knock galaxy down to 5th place. the big game is going to be friday the 13th. if we beat salt lake, we'll pull into 1st by one point with several games still behind everyone else giving us a little bit of a cushion. top that off we'll have johnson and dempsey back, martins is back, hopefully evans will be back and add that zakuwani is close to coming back... we're gonna be rockin mls the rest of the season.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heen-san
Shirlox

gotta love it when the other team scores on themselves lol. if colorado and portland hold onto their leads, they'll end up one point behind us and knock galaxy down to 5th place. the big game is going to be friday the 13th. if we beat salt lake, we'll pull into 1st by one point with several games still behind everyone else giving us a little bit of a cushion. top that off we'll have johnson and dempsey back, martins is back, hopefully evans will be back and add that zakuwani is close to coming back... we're gonna be rockin mls the rest of the season.

I want to beat RSL so badly right now. My room mate isn't into soccer and this was his first soccer game with us, I'm really happy that the Sounders were able to get the lucky win.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Heen-san
Shirlox

I want to beat RSL so badly right now. My room mate isn't into soccer and this was his first soccer game with us, I'm really happy that the Sounders were able to get the lucky win.

yea my friend was at the game against dallas i think when dempsey was unveiled and he loved it. unless i read wrong, i could swear portland and colorado already has 42 pts prior to playing their games yesterday but standing still show them both with 42 pts... not that im complaining cause that just puts them further behind us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff