Welcome to Gaia! ::

afromma
redraptor06
the_posessed_saint123
well...i wont be fighting for awhile.
tore my acl
...damn football practice

but thnx 4 the support guys biggrin

dang that sucks man. My one regret in highschool was that i didn't take football or wresling......that woulda really booseted up my ground game if I did.

could be worse you could have been Corey Hill

Corey Hill: Leg Break Caution: Very Graphic

Dude not the Corey Hill leg break ... don't you think that's a bit much ...
Anthonitias
MAN I ******** wish. I wasn't able to see it, pissed me off.

go on youku ... watch it there ...
redraptor06
the Renaissance Lives

I'd agree, Randy's still got some life left in him; it also helps that he's quite a skilled fighter. During that Lesnar fight, I think ultimately Brock just ended up overpowering him; Couture still looked more composed and experienced.
Fedor is a machine, but Arlovski looked like he could've won their last fight; except that he had that discouraging defeat a week or so ago...
And Kimbo Slice is a silly man. I think he's got a shot at getting a contract after going through TUF but....ah, I dunno. I'm not a fan of Lesnar. lol

Hmmm...dream match ups?
Someone to man-handle GSP. lol

wait so do you mean that your not a fan of GSP??? He is definitly one of my fav UFC guys cuz he is incredably smart. But yea i cant picture anyone being able to man-handle GSP lol he does the job of man-handling pertty well.

Oh yea i almost forgot. Anderson Silva is gonna fight Forrest Giriffen..........or did we mention that already. I donno but i think its gonna be a great fight although i think anderson is gonna end up being the winner.

And i've still yet to see UFC99. I really hope i see carol uno does well cuz he got MESSED UP last time he fought BJ Penn. But ppl still tell me Uno is good so i wanna see what he's got. same as Cro Cop cuz i've never seen him fight but i kno he was pretty hyped awhile ago.

watch the fight on youku.com ... oh sorry if I ruin it ... Caol Uno loses by decision but I think he was robbed ...
tell you the truth I'm hopping that Anderson Silva will lose his belt soon because the guy had his belt for more then 3 years now and his fights are getting more and more boring as each and every fight goes by. look at the Thales Leites fight back in UFC 93 redemption that was a boring a** match with barely any punches being thrown, but that's is what we should expect from a counter fight like Anderson Silva, but is not just any fighter he's the champ and being the champ that he is expected to excel then a normal fighter and go beyond (example being GSP and Lesner). and we haven't been seeing any of that from Anderson Silva.

And i just have a good feeling that BJ is about to lose his belt real soon sometimes this year in 09 or 2010. If Ken-Flo ain't getting that belt then its probably going to be Diego Sanchez and if its not him its probably going to be an up and comer because the light weight is full of talent.
I am an amateur MMA fighter ... I've been training and fighting (independently) for the last two years. I have an amateur record of 23-6-2. I also do eskrima/arnis/kali.
RiPew1thdecay
tell you the truth I'm hopping that Anderson Silva will lose his belt soon because the guy had his belt for more then 3 years now and his fights are getting more and more boring as each and every fight goes by. look at the Thales Leites fight back in UFC 93 redemption that was a boring a** match with barely any punches being thrown, but that's is what we should expect from a counter fight like Anderson Silva, but is not just any fighter he's the champ and being the champ that he is expected to excel then a normal fighter and go beyond (example being GSP and Lesner). and we haven't been seeing any of that from Anderson Silva.

And i just have a good feeling that BJ is about to lose his belt real soon sometimes this year in 09 or 2010. If Ken-Flo ain't getting that belt then its probably going to be Diego Sanchez and if its not him its probably going to be an up and comer because the light weight is full of talent.

Anderson Silva worthy of his title ... it's just that the challengers he has faced as of late have well ... have not been challeging ... the Cote fight was a tragedy ... it defintely had potential ... but the Leites fight ... Leites could have done a lot more ... look at the Lutter fight ... Lutter was able to take Silva down ... Leites didn't even make an effort ...
baka_boy1221
RiPew1thdecay

Anderson Silva worthy of his title ... it's just that the challengers he has faced as of late have well ... have not been challeging ... the Cote fight was a tragedy ... it defintely had potential ... but the Leites fight ... Leites could have done a lot more ... look at the Lutter fight ... Lutter was able to take Silva down ... Leites didn't even make an effort ...

what im trying to say is that Anderson Silva had his belt for a long time already and as a champion he should be always evolving ahead of everyone else. and we just haven't been seeing that from the guy, he's just sticking to his same counter fighting muy-thai. And Silva really needs to start making some changes I.E. become a more aggressive fighter because he has all the tools to do so but he's just not doing it. And especially seeing how there is probably going to be a new wave of middle weight fighters coming soon he really needs to start changing up his usual fighting rhythm.

But with out a doubt Anderson Silva is a great fighter and just like Forest Griffin said "He makes good fighters look bad"
i love it!
RiPew1thdecay
baka_boy1221
RiPew1thdecay

what im trying to say is that Anderson Silva had his belt for a long time already and as a champion he should be always evolving ahead of everyone else. and we just haven't been seeing that from the guy, he's just sticking to his same counter fighting muy-thai. And Silva really needs to start making some changes I.E. become a more aggressive fighter because he has all the tools to do so but he's just not doing it. And especially seeing how there is probably going to be a new wave of middle weight fighters coming soon he really needs to start changing up his usual fighting rhythm.

But with out a doubt Anderson Silva is a great fighter and just like Forest Griffin said "He makes good fighters look bad"

But how Anderson Silva fights is basically he feels out his opponent in the first round ... then destroys them in the second ... look at both Franklin fights, the Dan Henderson fight, the Lutter fight ... he destroyed the UFC middleweight division ... sure NAte Marquardt is coming up again ... then there is Demian Maia ... and then there is Henderson ... but beyond those three who else is there to challenge ...
apachemma
afromma
redraptor06
the_posessed_saint123
well...i wont be fighting for awhile.
tore my acl
...damn football practice

but thnx 4 the support guys biggrin

dang that sucks man. My one regret in highschool was that i didn't take football or wresling......that woulda really booseted up my ground game if I did.

could be worse you could have been Corey Hill

Corey Hill: Leg Break Caution: Very Graphic

Dude not the Corey Hill leg break ... don't you think that's a bit much ...

Why .... that was nasty man ... why are you trying to corrupt the young souls of Gaia ...
i love brazilian jiu jitsu. i love the fact i can break someones arm or choke them out.
chimferno
i love brazilian jiu jitsu. i love the fact i can break someones arm or choke them out.

What's your favorite joint lock and choke ...
I am an amateur MMA and muay thai fighter ... I've been training in MMA for a year ... muay thai for my whole life ... a got an MMA record of 5-0 and a muay thai record of 20-1 ...

Shameless Hunter

mma_chick1221
I am an amateur MMA and muay thai fighter ... I've been training in MMA for a year ... muay thai for my whole life ... a got an MMA record of 5-0 and a muay thai record of 20-1 ...

Pretty good.
Did TKD thought i was the shizz got my a** handed to me because i was taken to the ground mounted and punched to hell. Realized that if i cant keep my feet on the ground any sloppy single leg by a TUF newb will take me down. Then i started studying grappling arts Judo, then Gong Kwan Yu Sul then BJJ which i have been training for almost a year and earned my blue belt.

WAR BJJ!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces