Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manchester United may lose the chance of qualifying for the chance to be in the champion league what do you guys feel bout man united will they get back

Super Winner

Newbie Noob

nabe-fo-life's Husband

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nope. Times have changed since Alex was appointed manager and he was allowed 4 years without success. These days you get 4 matches. Moyes out.
iMethadrone
Nope. Times have changed since Alex was appointed manager and he was allowed 4 years without success. These days you get 4 matches. Moyes out.

And that FAILaini panic buy was just as worse. FAILaini out.

nabe-fo-life's Husband

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Malachite Matt
iMethadrone

I agree. Its going to take alot more then history to attract world class players. You need to be there or there about not sat behind Spurs
iMethadrone
Malachite Matt
iMethadrone

I agree. Its going to take alot more then history to attract world class players. You need to be there or there about not sat behind Spurs

The things that attract players: CL Football, Wages, History (not so much anymore), Current standings in the league, and Manager's success. I think we should of got Mourinho instead, still don't understand why SAF hand picked this guy...

nabe-fo-life's Husband

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Malachite Matt
iMethadrone
Malachite Matt
iMethadrone

The things that attract players: CL Football, Wages, History (not so much anymore), Current standings in the league, and Manager's success. I think we should of got Mourinho instead, still don't understand why SAF hand picked this guy...

Scottish? Moyes did ******** all at Everton in 10years how does that make him first pick for probably the best or most prestigious managers job in the world
Disko Rekah
no
How the might have fallen, fallen they have

Newbie Traveler

They have to win Champions League now if they still want to play in Europe next season. From what I've seen in the tables, they are not even in Europa League spots.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Stoke 2 Manchester United 1 emotion_awesome

Generous Giver

I think the players are also to blame. They don't even look like they want to win a match. ._.
If Moyes seriously wants to make Manchester United the great team it was then he needs the kick some players out (Cleverley, Young, Nani, Smalling -cough- cough-) Get players who can consistently cross a ball into the penalty box or change the playing tactics.
I think that Moyes should at least last the season before we all start charging his house with torches in hand. After that, then we can start the "Bring Sir Alex Ferguson Back" brigade. Some of the blame does belong on the players, I believe, but it is a small amount. Like in American football, you can only blame the players so much...
void ab initio
They have to win Champions League now if they still want to play in Europe next season. From what I've seen in the tables, they are not even in Europa League spots.
^
although they have a chance to qualify for the Europa League

They're not gonna be in the champions league next season tho

United is now Liverpool like 5 years ago emotion_8c

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Terrible season. But I refuse to believe the reds will keep this up next year new manager or not. Problem is sir alex retired leaving the team in a bad position.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff